Welcome, Guest Login Register

Hidden Game In Google.
So, you might not know this, but there is actually a secret game inside of google. If you go down to your internet, and you turn it off, and then open google and try to go to a website you will see a little dinosaur with diagnostics. Well if you actually press the space bar, then you will be brought to a mini game where you are the dinosaur, and you use the space bar to jump, and doge the cactus by jumping over them. 

Warning: This game might make you rage... a'lot.
The very first time I did this it was on accident when my internet kept going out due to a storm, it's one of many Google easter eggs.
(06-12-2016, 06:13 PM)Wage Wrote: The very first time I did this it was on accident when my internet kept going out due to a storm, it's one of many Google easter eggs.

At least I know I am not the only one who found out about it by accident.
(06-12-2016, 06:40 PM)Covet Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 06:13 PM)Wage Wrote: The very first time I did this it was on accident when my internet kept going out due to a storm, it's one of many Google easter eggs.

Hint: There may be one or two of them here on PF Wink
(06-12-2016, 06:43 PM)Wage Wrote:

:eek: Looks like its time for me to go investigator mode and find them all!
(06-12-2016, 06:48 PM)Covet Wrote:

They're hard to find and weren't really intentional at first so I wouldn't spend a lot of time looking lmao.
(06-12-2016, 06:49 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 06:48 PM)Covet Wrote:

They're hard to find and weren't really intentional at first so I wouldn't spend a lot of time looking lmao.

Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I guess we will never know. I have a feeling I will come across them by accident anyways.
Simular to i imagine most people, i found this by mistake when my internet went down. And damn straight does it make you rage :P
(06-13-2016, 07:06 AM)Createch Wrote: Simular to i imagine most people, i found this by mistake when my internet went down. And damn straight does it make you rage :P

I honestly have to compare it to flappy bird.
(06-13-2016, 07:20 AM)Covet Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 07:06 AM)Createch Wrote: Simular to i imagine most people, i found this by mistake when my internet went down. And damn straight does it make you rage :P

I honestly have to compare it to flappy bird.

haha good comparison! To be fair though i quite enjoyed flappy bird, was fairly decent at it :)