Welcome, Guest Login Register

Question About Promoting.
I think this is the right section, if it isn't then I am so sorry I couldn't find where I would post this.
But I have a channel with 1.9k subs, and a channel with 8 subs (My new main one), and a twitter with 5k followers, sorry if you think I am bragging I am not trying to, but I was wondering, when promoting the website, am I allowed to my ref link in the description?  :grin:
(06-12-2016, 05:44 PM)Covet Wrote: I think this is the right section, if it isn't then I am so sorry I couldn't find where I would post this.
But I have a channel with 1.9k subs, and a channel with 8 subs (My new main one), and a twitter with 5k followers, sorry if you think I am bragging I am not trying to, but I was wondering, when promoting the website, am I allowed to my ref link in the description?  :grin:

Is the website in question PixelForums?

Regardless, yes you're allowed to post your referral link in the description along with anything else you wish, it's your video after all.
(06-12-2016, 05:47 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 05:44 PM)Covet Wrote: I think this is the right section, if it isn't then I am so sorry I couldn't find where I would post this.

Regardless, yes you're allowed to post your referral link in the description along with anything else you wish, it's your video after all.

Yes, I am talking about promoting PixelForums. 
And thank you for informing me, I just wanted to make sure.
(06-12-2016, 05:59 PM)Covet Wrote:

Sounds nice, promoting us on YouTube will make you the very first person to earn the Promoter award.
Sorry for off topic but what kind of videos do you make? Got any examples?

Sorry if you posted these things before and I just happened to miss it.
(06-12-2016, 06:11 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 05:59 PM)Covet Wrote:

Sounds nice, promoting us on YouTube will make you the very first person to earn the Promoter award.

(06-12-2016, 06:25 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: Sorry for off topic but what kind of videos do you make? Got any examples?

Sorry if you posted these things before and I just happened to miss it.

First of woah I am the first person receive the YouTube award amazing.
Seocndly, Fo Shizzle here is one of my video's that I made today, and I mainly do tutorial videos.

@Covet, I actually came to these forums from your promoting video. I used your referral link, so hopefully soon you'll get that 100 referrals award!
(06-13-2016, 04:01 PM)Rutsy Wrote: @Covet, I actually came to these forums from your promoting video. I used your referral link, so hopefully soon you'll get that 100 referrals award!

Were you one of his subscribers or did you just happen to find the video? I could use more information like this when other people start promoting.
(06-13-2016, 04:01 PM)Rutsy Wrote: @Covet, I actually came to these forums from your promoting video. I used your referral link, so hopefully soon you'll get that 100 referrals award!

Woah man that is awesome! Thank you man, I hope I do to!
(06-13-2016, 04:09 PM)Wage Wrote:

Were you one of his subscribers or did you just happen to find the video? I could use more information like this when other people start promoting.

(06-13-2016, 04:14 PM)Covet Wrote:

Woah man that is awesome! Thank you man, I hope I do to!

@Wage, I came upon his video when he advertised himself on another forum. From there I traveled to his channel, checked his content, and found his promoting video. Then, I came here which is where we are now talking!