Welcome, Guest Login Register

How To Make A Watermark In Photoshop!
So, you clicked on my thread I see. So you want to know how to make your own water mark in Photoshop? Well lets not waist any time and lets get right into it! 

Step 1: Open up your Photoshop, and click on new. Once you are here, make sure you set your settings on it to the following: 
Name: (What ever)
Preset: Custom
Width: 1920 / Pixels 
Height: 100 / Pixels
Resolution: 72 / Pixels/Inch
Color Mode: RGB Color / 8Bit
Background Contents: Transparent (This is VERY important)

Step 2: Now you want to click okay and you we brought to a transparent background, which will be a bunch of gray and white boxes. 

Step 3: Select the text tool, and change the color to white. 

Step 4: Put your text where ever it is on the screen you want it to be, normally it will be in the bottom right, or the top left. 

Step 5: Go over to your layers, (on the right side) and double click the name, not the "T" on there but the name of the layer of your text.

Step 6: Add a stroke to your text, and then you have a basic water mark. 

Step 7 (Optional): What you can do from here is you can go through, and add other things such as a satin, or what ever you want. It is your water mark so make it how you want. 

Final Step: Go up to the top, click file, save as, and name it what ever you want. But when doing this make sure you save it as a PNG and not a PSD, or JPEG. This is so important I can not stress it enough!
Nice simple easy to follow tutorial! Thanks for the nice addition to the tutorials section :)
(06-12-2016, 05:38 PM)Createch Wrote: Nice simple easy to follow tutorial! Thanks for the nice addition to the tutorials section :)

Thank you very much. It is a simple starter tutorial! And hopefully this will help some people who are struggling to make a water mark.
Thanks for the straight forward tutorial Covet.

It'll help a lot of people.
(06-12-2016, 05:45 PM)Wage Wrote: Thanks for the straight forward tutorial Covet.

Your most very welcome! I sure hope it does. I will soon be adding pictures most likely, as well as how to go more in depth with the water mark. Personally I like to keep it simple, and slick you don't want them paying more attention to your watermark then your actual video.
(06-12-2016, 05:46 PM)Covet Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 05:45 PM)Wage Wrote: Thanks for the straight forward tutorial Covet.

Your most very welcome! I sure hope it does. I will soon be adding pictures most likely, as well as how to go more in depth with the water mark. Personally I like to keep it simple, and slick you don't want them paying more attention to your watermark then your actual video.

There is no edit duration length so you can come back and edit it anytime you like.