Welcome, Guest Login Register

3D Printer
(06-15-2016, 07:24 PM)Createch Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 07:18 PM)Covet Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 05:03 AM)Createch Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 01:45 AM)chronicle L33T Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 05:34 PM)Createch Wrote: Ive used 3D printers a few times, we have a fairly standard one in the studio but they're pretty useful :) Can literally print pretty much anything these days if you get a high end one. If you've got the money to spend id say go for it!

doesnt always mean high end, sometimes ones that are half the price of the ones which cost a shit ton, can do the same job if not better, its the type you invest in, part wise, ratings, duration, quality.
Oh yeah i completely agree with you, i couldn't think of the right word at the time, i meant like the big industrial ones that people have used to print fully working guns, organs and what not :)

Woah, woah wait what? They can 3D print organs now? That is honestly insane.
Yeah some of the technology that goes into these things are incredible! Some pretty amazing stories of people being saved because of ability to print pacemakers, ER equipment and even bits of the body!

Woah, that is just insane!
I ordered a Deltaprintr while it was still in development and it's finally going to arrive this week. I already have the filament for it and I'm getting really excited waiting for it. If you're thinking of getting a 3D printer, I recommend the deltaprintr as it has a really high resolution due to the all-metal hotend and such.
(10-26-2016, 05:41 PM)Benpai Wrote: I ordered a Deltaprintr while it was still in development and it's finally going to arrive this week. I already have the filament for it and I'm getting really excited waiting for it. If you're thinking of getting a 3D printer, I recommend the deltaprintr as it has a really high resolution due to the all-metal hotend and such.

http://forums.deltaprintr.com/index.php?...owcase.12/ looks like you can print some pretty neat stuff with it!
I believe it can be a great investment if you know how to market it. I can go on forever about this haha. However for the sake of time I shall condense it. Even if you just provide a service where the client gives you their 3D project, learning a 3D program that can support 3D printing can help you create niche items to sell. Lets say you create certain items for a fandom, such as Pokemon. Making little figurines and marketing it toward that fandom. Since you can't mass produce you want to offer something they can not find anywhere else so you can mark up your prices. Also adding your own brand to the figurines or whatever can raise the value as well. Just throwing some ideas out their for you to make some extra cash. GL.