Welcome, Guest Login Register

Watch Dogs 2
Has anyone seen the new Watch Dogs 2 Trailer? The graphics are better than GTA V on new-gen consoles from what I can see.

I'm not gonna put much hope or faith into WD2 since the original was such trash. And they never fixed the graphics either, still terrible.

(06-11-2016, 06:31 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I'm not gonna put much hope or faith into WD2 since the original was such trash. And they never fixed the graphics either, still terrible.

I've never even played the original WD I just really liked how this trailer revealed kind of an "open world" look.
(06-11-2016, 09:30 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 06:31 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I'm not gonna put much hope or faith into WD2 since the original was such trash. And they never fixed the graphics either, still terrible.

I've never even played the original WD I just really liked how this trailer revealed kind of an "open world" look.
Watch Dogs is pretty bad. Overhyped mess and it let down a lot of people. The graphics are one thing too, for example shooting in the water doesn't even cause ripples and that is something that exists in 2007 GTA 4. I have a tendency to be harsh on video games, especially "bad" mass marketed AAA games, so my opinion doesn't speak for the entire game. I just can't put much faith into the sequel if the original was a mess.
Actually had the first one and played it all the way through, didn't live up to the hype and was pretty average game IMO. One thing i really care about in games, especially the AAA games is graphics. When they marketed the original in E3 the graphics looked amazing. Come release they received a massive downgrade and a few of the mechanics with the game were messed up!

Wont be buying the second one thats for sure.
(06-12-2016, 04:52 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 09:30 PM)Wage Wrote:

Watch Dogs is pretty bad. Overhyped mess and it let down a lot of people. The graphics are one thing too, for example shooting in the water doesn't even cause ripples and that is something that exists in 2007 GTA 4. I have a tendency to be harsh on video games, especially "bad" mass marketed AAA games, so my opinion doesn't speak for the entire game. I just can't put much faith into the sequel if the original was a mess.

At least I didn't get the chance to waste money.
Not sure how I feel about it. I wasted $45 on the original Watch Dogs, and got bored within the first 4 hours. And the graphics, well they are mainly cinematic in the trailer, so I am not sure how I feel about that. I will most likely watch some game plays of it before it comes out, and the debate weather or not I should go and buy it. It wouldn't be the first time Ubisoft has disapointed its customers/fan base.
This looks very interesting. I've not previously played any, however this may be something I will be getting!