Welcome, Guest Login Register

New Logo!
Just made myself a new logo as I was desperately in need of one  :grin:

[Image: 5cuaocG.png]

LMK what you think Xd
Looks nice, you know how the inner colored circle has that indention? The "Blu" would look pretty good indented with it I think. Looks like that's what you tried to do but I think it's missing the glow.
(06-09-2016, 04:24 PM)Wage Wrote: Looks nice, you know how the inner colored circle has that indention? The "Blu" would look pretty good indented with it I think. Looks like that's what you tried to do but I think it's missing the glow.

Yeah I get what you mean. I'm gonna put that in actually. Thank you for pointing that out to me :grin:
Nice simple design, and i know this might seem an odd question, but why not in blue? With your name and the colour scheme you kinda have going on, why not keep it consistent? just wondering :)
(06-10-2016, 06:35 PM)Createch Wrote: Nice simple design, and i know this might seem an odd question, but why not in blue? With your name and the colour scheme you kinda have going on, why not keep it consistent? just wondering :)

If I'm honest. I thought the same thing. I gave it a shot in blue, but I don't think it had the same effect and going through the colour wheel. Pink appealed to me the most. :grin:
(06-11-2016, 05:55 PM)Blu Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 06:35 PM)Createch Wrote: Nice simple design, and i know this might seem an odd question, but why not in blue? With your name and the colour scheme you kinda have going on, why not keep it consistent? just wondering :)

If I'm honest. I thought the same thing. I gave it a shot in blue, but I don't think it had the same effect and going through the colour wheel. Pink appealed to me the most. :grin:

yeah thats fair enough! Pink works well for it, just wondered why it wasn't blue :)