Welcome, Guest Login Register

R.I.P COD
The most recent count on the dislikes on the new COD coming out this year.

[Image: Ql9OGsJ.png]

COD used to be so good! What are your opinions on the new COD and the COD situation right now?
That 448K/2.8M ratio is insane and really shows how much hate a big franchise can get when they take the wrong path.

I'm not a big fan of the new CoD installments, they're wayyy too futuristic for my taste and don't offer anything new. I'll probably stick to playing the oldies like CoD 4, MW2, MW3, etc.
(06-09-2016, 02:44 PM)Wage Wrote: That 448K/2.8M ratio is insane and really shows how much hate a big franchise can get when they take the wrong path.

I'm not a big fan of the new CoD installments, they're wayyy too futuristic for my taste and don't offer anything new. I'll probably stick to playing the oldies like CoD 4, MW2, MW3, etc.

I went as extreme to sell my console. I don't think that they are going to bring back old CoD's and re-instate the game that everyone wants and originally fell in love with.

It's sad really.
(06-09-2016, 02:50 PM)Blu Wrote:
(06-09-2016, 02:44 PM)Wage Wrote: That 448K/2.8M ratio is insane and really shows how much hate a big franchise can get when they take the wrong path.

I went as extreme to sell my console. I don't think that they are going to bring back old CoD's and re-instate the game that everyone wants and originally fell in love with.

It's sad really.

I haven't upgraded to new-gen solely because CoD was the only game I really enjoyed other than GTA.

I'm still on my 360, and I don't even play that often anymore.
(06-09-2016, 02:52 PM)Wage Wrote:

It's sad really.

I haven't upgraded to new-gen solely because CoD was the only game I really enjoyed other than GTA.

That's the same problem as I had. I had a PS4, I was paying for the monthly subscription but I didn't find myself using it very often so I decided to sell my PS4 and buy some computer upgrades  :tehe:
(06-09-2016, 02:56 PM)Blu Wrote:

It's sad really.

That's the same problem as I had. I had a PS4, I was paying for the monthly subscription but I didn't find myself using it very often so I decided to sell my PS4 and buy some computer upgrades  :tehe:

I have a friend that sold his new-gen console because he didn't play it any and he spent it all on Steam games.

Seems a lot of people are switching from console to PC.
(06-09-2016, 02:59 PM)Wage Wrote:

It's sad really.

I have a friend that sold his new-gen console because he didn't play it any and he spent it all on Steam games.

Well I recently built my PC and there was so much more I wanted to do with it so I decided it would be my best decision :grin:
(06-09-2016, 03:50 PM)Blu Wrote:

It's sad really.

Well I recently built my PC and there was so much more I wanted to do with it so I decided it would be my best decision :grin:

What are your current pc specs?
Well, it's clear that DICE won this years duel. They're setting is new and fresh and looks fine so far. Gameplay will be shown in 2 days by thwm.
(06-09-2016, 04:05 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-09-2016, 03:50 PM)Blu Wrote:

It's sad really.

What are your current pc specs?

Currently I'm running:
  • GeForce GTX 780 ti
  • 8GB DDR3 RAM
  • 1TB HDD
  • Can't remember the exact case but it's ATX.
  • Can't remember the exact Motherboard but it's mATX
I'm thinking of working on my peripheral a little more before I decide to upgrade anymore.
I know my PC is nothing special but it's good for what I use it for. Eventually I'll upgrade it when it needs to be upgraded. :grin:

How about you?