Welcome, Guest Login Register

What design tools do you commonly use?
Pinned Thread
What design tools/applications do you use to assist you when designing? I'm not much of an illustrator so I don't use Adobe Illustrator.

• Adobe Photoshop CS6
  • Adobe Lightroom
  • Adobe After Effects
  • Cinema4D
I use:
  • Adobe After Effects
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Cinema 4D
  • Maya (dabble)
I also use Dreamweaver for my website development. For my college work Sleepy
Due to the nature of my University course and the clients i work with i use a range of different software :) 

Adobe:
  • Photoshop 
  • Illustrator 
  • Dreamweaver 
  • InDesign
  • Lightroom
  • After Effects
Others: 
  • Maxon Cinema 4D
  • Blender
  • Unity Engine
  • Sublime Text
Think thats it :P
(06-10-2016, 06:33 PM)Createch Wrote: Due to the nature of my University course and the clients i work with i use a range of different software :) 

Adobe:
  • Photoshop 
  • Illustrator 
  • Dreamweaver 
  • InDesign
  • Lightroom
  • After Effects
Others: 
  • Maxon Cinema 4D
  • Blender
  • Unity Engine
  • Sublime Text

Have you made any games in Unity?
(06-10-2016, 06:40 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 06:33 PM)Createch Wrote: Due to the nature of my University course and the clients i work with i use a range of different software :) 

Adobe:
  • Photoshop 
  • Illustrator 
  • Dreamweaver 
  • InDesign
  • Lightroom
  • After Effects
Others: 
  • Maxon Cinema 4D
  • Blender
  • Unity Engine
  • Sublime Text

Just the 1 which i haven't published. It was part of a module on my Uni course in my first year. Essentially you were an alien flying past earth and your UFO gets hit and you free fall to earth trying to dodge various items on your way down :)
(06-10-2016, 06:47 PM)Createch Wrote:

Adobe:
  • Photoshop 
  • Illustrator 
  • Dreamweaver 
  • InDesign
  • Lightroom
  • After Effects
Others: 
  • Maxon Cinema 4D
  • Blender
  • Unity Engine
  • Sublime Text

Just the 1 which i haven't published. It was part of a module on my Uni course in my first year. Essentially you were an alien flying past earth and your UFO gets hit and you free fall to earth trying to dodge various items on your way down :)

Did you just study the graphic side of things or did you learn a bit of coding too?

C#, Javascript, and Boo is the only languages Unity supports if I recall correctly...
(06-10-2016, 06:49 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 06:47 PM)Createch Wrote:

Adobe:
  • Photoshop 
  • Illustrator 
  • Dreamweaver 
  • InDesign
  • Lightroom
  • After Effects
Others: 
  • Maxon Cinema 4D
  • Blender
  • Unity Engine
  • Sublime Text

Did you just study the graphic side of things or did you learn a bit of coding too?

C#, Javascript, and Boo is the only languages Unity supports if I recall correctly...

Being more of a designer / HTML coder i did mostly the graphic work. But due to it being only a 3 person team, and it being part of the course i did learn some of the coding language required for it. We used a mix of C# and Javascript :)
Just gimp right now. I dont have photohop anymore. Can't afford it and the last bootleg one I tried killed my old computer.
(06-10-2016, 09:18 PM)Joe Wrote: Just gimp right now. I dont have photohop anymore. Can't afford it and the last bootleg one I tried killed my old computer.

I remember using Gimp back in like 2012, I always hated it lmao.