Welcome, Guest Login Register

Hello Everyone
Hey guys, I'm Guardian. I post around on a lot of forums, and came across this place. Figured I would give it a shot.  :cool2:
Welcome to the forum then Guardian, your name and avatar looks extremely familiar so I'm sure I've seen you around somewhere.
(06-05-2016, 01:37 PM)Wage Wrote: Welcome to the forum then Guardian, your name and avatar looks extremely familiar so I'm sure I've seen you around somewhere.

Thanks. Yeah, I am a member of MANY places. Though, with the number, I can't be active at all of them. I have spurts.
(06-05-2016, 01:40 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 01:37 PM)Wage Wrote: Welcome to the forum then Guardian, your name and avatar looks extremely familiar so I'm sure I've seen you around somewhere.

Thanks. Yeah, I am a member of MANY places. Though, with the number, I can't be active at all of them. I have spurts.

Your other post cleared it up, it was Icyboards. You're an admin there right?
(06-05-2016, 01:43 PM)Wage Wrote:

That is correct.
(06-05-2016, 01:45 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 01:43 PM)Wage Wrote:

That is correct.

That's great. I was going to originally use IcyBoards to host this forum at first but I needed a bit more room to breath.

Great thing you and Spork are doing over there.
(06-05-2016, 01:48 PM)Wage Wrote: That's great. I was going to originally use IcyBoards to host this forum at first but I needed a bit more room to breath.

Great thing you and Spork are doing over there.

I get that. Glad you considered it as an option though. :cool2:
Welcome to the forum Guardian! Definitely seen you around on some other forums :) Hope you enjoy your stay here!