Welcome, Guest Login Register

Like System
(06-16-2016, 06:01 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 05:52 PM)Createch Wrote: Personally prefer it without the post rating system and just the like system. They both pretty much do the same thing, apart from the rate system provides a system to give hate with a negative rate, whereas the like system eliminates this while still giving appreciation to the post.

Just my thoughts :)

You have a very good point.

While a lot of people would see removing the ability to give negative reputation as bad you have to keep in mind that we're a graphic design community before anything so you should really only be rating a user's account or post if you like what they have to offer and that's it.

The ability to give negative reputation has been removed.

Thanks for taking on board my feedback, just thought its best not to give trolls and stuff an ability to shut people down :) Glad you can still rate though :)
(06-17-2016, 09:38 AM)Createch Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 05:52 PM)Createch Wrote: Personally prefer it without the post rating system and just the like system. They both pretty much do the same thing, apart from the rate system provides a system to give hate with a negative rate, whereas the like system eliminates this while still giving appreciation to the post.

While a lot of people would see removing the ability to give negative reputation as bad you have to keep in mind that we're a graphic design community before anything so you should really only be rating a user's account or post if you like what they have to offer and that's it.

Thanks for taking on board my feedback, just thought its best not to give trolls and stuff an ability to shut people down :) Glad you can still rate though :)

Yeah, no kidding man.

No problem, it wasn't a hard decision. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.
(06-17-2016, 02:32 PM)Wage Wrote:

No problem, it wasn't a hard decision. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.
Yeah of course! Loving all the additions so far :)
The like system has been permanently disabled unless otherwise noticed and our reputation system will be edited soon to mimic a like system that doesn't rely too much on a plugin.