Welcome, Guest Login Register

Like System
Many have suggested this more than once but I had already planned to add it, and well the day has finally arrived. I was concerned with how much the resource usage and the amount of work I'd need to put into editing the plugin would outweigh the reward but it turned out just fine.

Some things to know:
  • You cannot like the same post more than once.
  • Guests cannot use the like system.
  • You cannot like your own posts/threads.
  • You cannot like closed threads. This includes all the posts within that closed thread.
  • You can remove and add likes as you please if for some reason you miss-clicked or had a change of heart.
  • The list of likes on each post is automatically collapsed by default but you may uncollapse them to see the list of users that liked the post.
  • You can view the total amount of likes received/given on your profile. Here's an example.
If you're concerned or have any questions just ask away below. Find a bug? Private message me.
Love it.

A great addition, though it is nothing new...

(06-05-2016, 08:45 PM)NetSteals Wrote: Love it.

A great addition, though it is nothing new...

Yep, hopefully it will actually be used.
Already used it on your post. LOL...

(06-06-2016, 08:22 PM)NetSteals Wrote: Already used it on your post. LOL...

I saw that lmao.

I was referring to the long run, as in the worth of adding it.
Finally the first smart move.

Nah but all seriousness, really good addition imo :)
Cheers
Great addition to the site! Already used it a couple of times :)
(06-10-2016, 06:29 PM)Createch Wrote: Great addition to the site! Already used it a couple of times :)

Lmk if you experience any bugs or have a suggestion for it.
(06-10-2016, 06:39 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 06:29 PM)Createch Wrote: Great addition to the site! Already used it a couple of times :)

Lmk if you experience any bugs or have a suggestion for it.

will do Wage, so far its all good :)
Well, it's a great addition if I must say so myself. I had a similar one done on one of my zifboards sites, that had Facebook style thumb up and thumb down, and the response was great(well, at first, but, now, since the site is so quiet, without much activities... I am not even sure if it still works... LOL).