Welcome, Guest Login Register

Some nice work from beeple
A good friend showed me this website long ago and I almost completely forgot about it. I'm sure many of you can find some useful things to download and use for several purposes.

Licenses:
"These files are available under a sort of "open source" concept. They are intended for educational use but really can be used for whatever the fuck you want. You don't need to credit me for whatever commercial or non-commercial use you make of them, but if you could shout me a holla with any project that do come from them, I'd love to see it :)"

You can find and download some of his work here: http://www.beeple-crap.com/resources.php

For a good example of his work put to good use I've thrown a nice little introduction together.

There are some incredible resources on this website!! Really come in handy for any motion designers :D If you haven't already, would you mind posting the link to the main resources list so its easy to access should i or someone else need it in the future :)

Thanks!
(06-08-2016, 06:11 AM)Createch Wrote: There are some incredible resources on this website!! Really come in handy for any motion designers :D If you haven't already, would you mind posting the link to the main resources list so its easy to access should i or someone else need it in the future :)

Thanks!

The link is already in the thread, visit it and scroll down a bit to see all the projects.
This is really cool! The style that you did that intro is how I want to use on my Twitch stream. While I am taking a break, or just booting it up I want to have an animated background with my logo. I'll try and see if I can use this somehow.
(06-13-2016, 08:02 AM)Rutsy Wrote: This is really cool! The style that you did that intro is how I want to use on my Twitch stream. While I am taking a break, or just booting it up I want to have an animated background with my logo. I'll try and see if I can use this somehow.

I wouldn't mind making you a quick one if you can't figure it out.
(06-13-2016, 01:48 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 08:02 AM)Rutsy Wrote: This is really cool! The style that you did that intro is how I want to use on my Twitch stream. While I am taking a break, or just booting it up I want to have an animated background with my logo. I'll try and see if I can use this somehow.

Thank you! Let me PM you in a couple of days if I can't figure it out. I just want to try first, that way I can learn some. I tried to render it in Cinema 4D, but I can't find it. I search all over my 2 drives and it's not there...
(06-13-2016, 03:53 PM)Rutsy Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 01:48 PM)Wage Wrote:

Thank you! Let me PM you in a couple of days if I can't figure it out. I just want to try first, that way I can learn some. I tried to render it in Cinema 4D, but I can't find it. I search all over my 2 drives and it's not there...

What I did is just downloaded the raw video and imported it into After Effects where I then did a few things and added my logo.

Much much easier.
That's a better idea. But, I don't have After Effects. Do you know of a free program I could use? I could torrent it too, if that's allowed to be known in the forums.
(06-13-2016, 03:59 PM)Rutsy Wrote: That's a better idea. But, I don't have After Effects. Do you know of a free program I could use? I could torrent it too, if that's allowed to be known in the forums.

Windows Movie Maker would probably suffice, and no we don't support Warez discussion but what you do outside this forum is your own business.