Welcome, Guest Login Register

What operating system are you using?
I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium on both of my computers, I'm not a big fan of anything above 7.

Feel free to post some of your other stats, here's my crappy desktop:

[Image: gWaw.png]
Windows 10 over here.
(06-05-2016, 05:16 AM)Joe Wrote: Windows 10 over here.

Do you have good pc specs?
Yeah, I have an HP laptop (which I bought in 2015).
(06-06-2016, 06:29 PM)Joe Wrote: Yeah, I have an HP laptop (which I bought in 2015).

Both my desktop and laptop are HP.
Sweet! *high five*
I've been using my Macbook Air for almost 5 years now non-stop. I stopped using my W7/W8 PC in 2015 for good. My laptop is just too fast and convenient to start up my desktop. Plus it is really loud and I've never looked into. I want to buy a new computer soon because my Air can barely record gameplay.
(06-10-2016, 11:22 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I've been using my Macbook Air for almost 5 years now non-stop. I stopped using my W7/W8 PC in 2015 for good. My laptop is just too fast and convenient to start up my desktop. Plus it is really loud and I've never looked into. I want to buy a new computer soon because my Air can barely record gameplay.

I have like the bare minimum for recording with the Elgato. If I screw up and use actions too fast it'll go unresponsive and I'll lose all of the gameplay.
http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Wage/saved/XFFf7P Here's a build I'll hopefully be getting soon, at least that's what I have planned.

Kudos to Nuance for putting this build together for me, he knows his stuff.
im using a windows 10 pc >.> i didn't build it but ill build one for next year