Welcome, Guest Login Register

500 shy of 1K
While activity has slowed down recently I'm glad to announce that we've managed to hit 500 total in posts off of our current members alone. I hope to boost activity soon and blow this milestone out of the water.

Note that I haven't put any big advertisements up so while it may seem like a small milestone it's actually pretty decent.

Quote:I can't ask much more from our current active members, we're a small forum and it's likely that we will be for a while. A community like this takes time so rushing it would prove to be pointless. I published this forum knowing that, so going against it would completely contradict not only myself but even the forum. Apart from myself I see everyone doing their best.

AT most I could ask of any of you right now is to share this forum with any of your friends and just have a good time.
Well done Wage, the hard work is slowly paying off. We've got a good starting Base of members and Im looking forward to what future members may bring to us.
(06-04-2016, 06:13 AM)Horizon Wrote: Well done Wage, the hard work is slowly paying off. We've got a good starting Base of members and Im looking forward to what future members may bring to us.

Couldn't of said it any better.
Well done to all the members here! Seems to be gradually growing :) Lets hit that 1K!!!
(06-10-2016, 06:44 PM)Createch Wrote: Well done to all the members here! Seems to be gradually growing :) Lets hit that 1K!!!

I think we'll hit it before the month is over, regardless we're still going strong :yell:
Keep it up Wage. Never give up.

As long as we're online, and you still have the ability to remember things about graphics, things will be dandy.  :evil:
(06-11-2016, 11:31 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: Keep it up Wage. Never give up.

As long as we're online, and you still have the ability to remember things about graphics, things will be dandy.  :evil:

Thanks for the great cheer-on.