Welcome, Guest Login Register

YouTube Banner Template
A basic banner template I created for those that don't know how, text is editable and colors. You may do what ever you want with this, I do not mind.

[Image: Ab8a.png]

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!QgwCETCa!L6NF-u8Rx37Jq...4SJ5_PJhrg
Thanks for the share mate. I'm sure many will find this very useful!
Nice simple background! really useful for people who aren't confidence with creating banners :)
(06-08-2016, 06:04 AM)Createch Wrote: Nice simple background! really useful for people who aren't confidence with creating banners :)

I have a lot of gaming friends that would agree with you, they're always asking for something simple and clean like this so that's exactly how I modeled it.
(06-19-2016, 11:31 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 06:04 AM)Createch Wrote: Nice simple background! really useful for people who aren't confidence with creating banners :)

I have a lot of gaming friends that would agree with you, they're always asking for something simple and clean like this so that's exactly how I modeled it.

Yeah im a sucker for minimalism myself so i really like the clean style :)
(06-21-2016, 06:55 AM)Createch Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 11:31 PM)Wage Wrote:

Yeah im a sucker for minimalism myself so i really like the clean style :)

I'll probably be making more of these just to release in our downloads section.
Looks neat, did you use History Art Brush, by any chance? That is what it kind of reminds me of.
(06-21-2016, 05:09 PM)Brownie Wrote: Looks neat, did you use History Art Brush, by any chance? That is what it kind of reminds me of.

Nope, just a combination of some of Photoshop's built in filters, you'd be amazed at what you can create with what's already there.