Welcome, Guest Login Register

Wordpress Experience
(06-16-2016, 08:53 PM)mop8899 Wrote: To revive this real quick. I've been working with WordPress for over 4 years. It's my favorite CMS and I've created custom themes and plugins for clients, back in the beginning anyways, haha.

There are an unlimited amount of possibilities with WordPress, you can do anything.

Just wanted to say, if anyone does need help, I'd be more than happy to help! :)

Yea I've never been much of a blogger so I'm using it for a portfolio atm. Thanks for offering your help.
I've used it basically for everything :) Business, blog, Portfolio, jokes, you name it, I've done it :P
(06-16-2016, 08:53 PM)mop8899 Wrote: To revive this real quick. I've been working with WordPress for over 4 years. It's my favorite CMS and I've created custom themes and plugins for clients, back in the beginning anyways, haha.

There are an unlimited amount of possibilities with WordPress, you can do anything.

Just wanted to say, if anyone does need help, I'd be more than happy to help! :)

Glad to hear we have someone on the forum with a lot of experience with Wordpress! Will definitely come in handy to have someone to ask questions to :)
(06-16-2016, 08:57 PM)mop8899 Wrote: I've used it basically for everything :) Business, blog, Portfolio, jokes, you name it, I've done it :P

Do you have any current websites that you've built with Wordpress online now?
I've never used Wordpress as either admin or user. I've been recommended it for some niches instead of a forum, but I have never ever actually got to installing it or anything. It's something that I will eventually need to learn however as time moves on.
(06-19-2016, 04:42 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I've never used Wordpress as either admin or user. I've been recommended it for some niches instead of a forum, but I have never ever actually got to installing it or anything. It's something that I will eventually need to learn however as time moves on.

I was the same way until here recently, it's extremely easy to use and if you've installed a software like MyBB it should be a breeze.