Welcome, Guest Login Register

Hello all.
Well hello there.

I got an invitation here by wage of Forum Promotion.

Great looking site you got here. Though I don't know much, nor any good with graphic design, but I think there should be some subjects here that may interests me.

So, I will be here to stay. Hopefully this site grows and be a successful little site, and I will be willing to help it if I can.

Great to be here.
Glad to see you've joined man, welcome to PF.
I will be visiting here frequently, as my busy schedule permits me to, so, you will be seeing a lot of me...

Again, thanx for inviting me... :)
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Welcome to the Forum. If you have any questions shoot me a Pm!
Is there any chance you can up a notch for the file size for your avatar/icon? Not the pixel sizes(150 is good), but most of the animations I've done are larger, and 300K is just too small. Well, if you don't want to, I can understand, but this IS a graphic forum you know...

(05-27-2016, 02:40 PM)NetSteals Wrote: Is there any chance you can up a notch for the file size for your avatar/icon? Not the pixel sizes(150 is good), but most of the animations I've done are larger, and 300K is just too small. Well, if you don't want to, I can understand, but this IS a graphic forum you know...

I could but it wouldn't be much more as I don't want to cause loading problems for those with bad internet and bad cellphone data plans.
OK. I can completely understand...

Hmm, this site is pretty dead these days... I don't know why...

Maybe I will need to think of some new threads to post to bring some action here... or... something.

(06-01-2016, 09:57 PM)NetSteals Wrote: Hmm, this site is pretty dead these days... I don't know why...

Maybe I will need to think of some new threads to post to bring some action here... or... something.

I'm going to do my best to change that soon.