Welcome, Guest Login Register

Personal Rebrand
[Image: dxpW.png]

Rebrand for myself, there's a YouTube and Twitter version but they both look the same so I'm just going to showcase it. I could of spent more time on this but I wanted to keep it simple and clean.
This is so gorgeous. really lovely piece of art :)
(04-13-2016, 04:45 PM)Tyrant Wrote: This is so gorgeous. really lovely piece of art :)

Even though I've already showed you it a couple of times, just not in this showcase.

Thank you.
Really nice colour contrast with your rebrand! The white elements really stand out against the warm colours! Clean and minimalist, right up my ally :)
(04-30-2016, 05:22 PM)Createch Wrote: Really nice colour contrast with your rebrand! The white elements really stand out against the warm colours! Clean and minimalist, right up my ally :)

Yea it took me a while to come up with an unusual color that stands out, here's a blue'ish version that I had planned on using.
(04-30-2016, 05:28 PM)Wage Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 05:22 PM)Createch Wrote: Really nice colour contrast with your rebrand! The white elements really stand out against the warm colours! Clean and minimalist, right up my ally :)

Yea it took me a while to come up with an unusual color that stands out, here's a blue'ish version that I had planned on using.

Yeah that version is really nice as well! Still prefer the warm colours though, looks as if its come out better especially with what looks like a light source in the middle shining down on the text.
(04-30-2016, 08:03 PM)Createch Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 05:28 PM)Wage Wrote:

Yeah that version is really nice as well! Still prefer the warm colours though, looks as if its come out better especially with what looks like a light source in the middle shining down on the text.

Mhm, light source is just a simple soft brush.
Nice, clean look and feel to it. Good work.
(05-01-2016, 05:06 AM)Horizon Wrote: Nice, clean look and feel to it. Good work.

I appreciate the comment man.
Looks clean af.

Nice job!

Love simple stuff like this.