Welcome, Guest Login Register

Downtime due to switching hosts
I don't know if any of you experienced any down time or still are but just so you know it's because we've switched web hosts.

Please be patient and report any errors that you may be experiencing. Things should be running much smoother as our last host wasn't that great.

Things may be a little weird while I configure our new settings and what not so look out for that. If SSL is broken it's because I haven't got around to updating it yet so just use normal HTTP.
Yeah i received some downtime on the site, although it all seems to working a lot better now :)
(05-15-2016, 07:04 AM)Createch Wrote: Yeah i received some downtime on the site, although it all seems to working a lot better now :)

Sorry for the inconvenience, the other host just wasn't cutting it.
Yeah thats understandable! Better to upgrade and get that better service :)
(05-15-2016, 02:16 PM)Createch Wrote: Yeah thats understandable! Better to upgrade and get that better service :)

We should be good to go for a while with this new service in check, have you noticed the speed difference?
(05-15-2016, 04:37 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 02:16 PM)Createch Wrote: Yeah thats understandable! Better to upgrade and get that better service :)

We should be good to go for a while with this new service in check, have you noticed the speed difference?

Yeah I've noticed a slight difference with the site loading up to begin with. Haven't noticed it much else.
(05-15-2016, 05:57 PM)Createch Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 04:37 PM)Wage Wrote:

Yeah I've noticed a slight difference with the site loading up to begin with. Haven't noticed it much else.

Mhm, difference should be noticeable but not by much.

The last host had some bad process limits and a few other issues like server load.