Welcome, Guest Login Register

Ask Wage Anything
(06-16-2016, 10:09 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: Yeah it's a little too early to consider shutting down anyway. We shouldn't be discussing negativity like that anyway. As long as we keep up the pace with posts and activity and Wage puts more into advertising, PF will grow. :)

Even if activity ceases and comes to a stop, I would still continue to host it until I knew for a fact that it couldn't be revived.
I would host it as an archive, the discussions look so good here personally~
Anyway, what of the Sonic games have you played if any? It's a question I'd ask of course

~cosmickeiko
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(07-25-2016, 03:41 PM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: I would host it as an archive, the discussions look so good here personally~
Anyway, what of the Sonic games have you played if any? It's a question I'd ask of course

~cosmickeiko

Never really played any Sonic other then on my game boy advance years and years ago.
Boner soup?
If so why?
[Image: o2TsUPa.png]
Need any help? PM me.
(08-03-2016, 10:49 PM)nuance Wrote: Boner soup?
If so why?

I'm not understanding the question lmao.
How do you reset your stats on COD4 (PS3)? My current PSN account was destroyed by some hacker that unlocked the weapons, then kicked me out of the lobby, so mostly everything was rendered completely un-unlock able...
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(08-04-2016, 09:28 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: How do you reset your stats on COD4 (PS3)? My current PSN account was destroyed by some hacker that unlocked the weapons, then kicked me out of the lobby, so mostly everything was rendered completely un-unlock able...

You would have to find a modder that would be willing to reset your account for you. There's modding communities for that sort of thing I believe.

http://www.thetechgame.com/ being one of them.
Any of you newcomers are of course welcome to ask me questions, I'm curious.
Whyd you have an idea to make another art forum even tho there are like hundreds of them? How do you feel now that 100+ people have regards?
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

(12-14-2016, 09:39 PM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: Whyd you have an idea to make another art forum even tho there are like hundreds of them? How do you feel now that 100+ people have regards?

I've browsed similar boards and they're all the same in most aspects. I think I can do better considering how stock and out-of-the-box they all are. Several of them use the very same theme, share the same old stock software, and don't really have any custom features.

In comparison to the others we stand out quite a lot and that's a good thing but success obviously doesn't happen overnight. We haven't even been up for a year. I know we can grow even bigger.

And at the end of the day, I just wanted to own a board that was surrounded around our type of topics.