Welcome, Guest Login Register

Ask Wage Anything
Ask me anything at all nothing is off limits, just don't go overboard.
First question, what is classed as overboard? Haha, joking man!

What is your favourite section of the site, and what would you like to see more of from your forum members?
Quote:What is your favourite section of the site, and what would you like to see more of from your forum members?

The Lounge or the Photography section since it's something I want to try one day and I love seeing great photos.

I can't ask much more from our current active members, we're a small forum and it's likely that we will be for a while. A community like this takes time so rushing it would prove to be pointless. I published this forum knowing that, so going against it would completely contradict not only myself but even the forum. Apart from myself I see everyone doing their best.

AT most I could ask of any of you right now is to share this forum with any of your friends and just have a good time.
(05-20-2016, 02:18 AM)Wage Wrote:
Quote:What is your favourite section of the site, and what would you like to see more of from your forum members?

The Lounge or the Photography section since it's something I want to try one day and I love seeing great photos.

I can't ask much more from our current active members, we're a small forum and it's likely that we will be for a while. A community like this takes time so rushing it would prove to be pointless. I published this forum knowing that, so going against it would completely contradict not only myself but even the forum. Apart from myself I see everyone doing their best.

AT most I could ask of any of you right now is to share this forum with any of your friends and just have a good time.

Perfect response Wage.  I'm hoping to get more active in the Photography forum,  it's finding the time that I'm struggling with. 

You're doing a great job,  I'm sure I can say on behalf of all the users,  we really appreciate the hard work and effort you are putting in.
(05-20-2016, 02:30 AM)Horizon Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 02:18 AM)Wage Wrote:

Perfect response Wage.  I'm hoping to get more active in the Photography forum,  it's finding the time that I'm struggling with. 

You're doing a great job,  I'm sure I can say on behalf of all the users,  we really appreciate the hard work and effort you are putting in.

I got a handful of things I'm hoping to sit down and do soon as well like a decent beginners guide for Photoshop and maybe some personally made resources.
I'm still open for any questions you guys have.
Alright a question that I have, is what are you requirements for forum mods? I mean once the website gets big, and trust me it will, its going to be hard to run the place on your own.
- Not saying I will ever become one, (I will try tho).
(06-13-2016, 05:27 PM)Covet Wrote: Alright a question that I have, is what are you requirements for forum mods?

A loyal, well tempered member that's active more than the majority and plays well with others. Anyone that asks to be a mod will more than likely never be one, I'll be the one to pick them out myself. While I may be tolerant to a newcomer's mistakes an abusive mod is something that won't be tolerated. Most admins just demote them but any mod caught abusing their powers on here will no longer be welcome. I can go on for hours explaining the whys and ifs but it all falls under common sense and that's what will be required.
(06-13-2016, 05:35 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 05:27 PM)Covet Wrote: Alright a question that I have, is what are you requirements for forum mods?

A loyal, well tempered member that's active more than the majority and plays well with others. Anyone that asks to be a mod will more than likely never be one, I'll be the one to pick them out myself. While I may be tolerant to a newcomer's mistakes an abusive mod is something that won't be tolerated. Most admins just demote them but any mod caught abusing their powers on here will no longer be welcome. I can go on for hours explaining the whys and ifs but it all falls under common sense and that's what will be required.

I completely agree with what you just stated. Glad to see that we are both on the same mind set about how a mod is supposed to do there job. I really like the fact that, you stated that mod caught abusing there power will be terminated.  Glad to hear back from you.
(06-13-2016, 05:43 PM)Covet Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 05:35 PM)Wage Wrote:

I completely agree with what you just stated. Glad to see that we are both on the same mind set about how a mod is supposed to do there job. I really like the fact that, you stated that mod caught abusing there power will be terminated.  Glad to hear back from you.

I believe in second chances but once a staff member goes rogue they can no longer be trusted. By default the ideal ModCP of every community running software likes ours (MyBB) can contain information otherwise not visible to the public view. This should give you a picture of how much destruction a mod or rogue admin can cause on any modern website when given the chance.