Welcome, Guest Login Register

Some of my sigs
Hello All,

I was very active on many forums and websites over the years, but as 'real life' has taken over, my activity has waned. 
For a few years, I was only doing t-shirt and clothing designs, and invitation types of things. I found some inspiration to do a few sigs this year.
I've had a few years off here and there, but here is a collection of some things that I've done over the years:

Most recent stuff (2017):

[Image: 34q8mzn.jpg]

[Image: 2cdd10w.jpg]

[Image: 2en3pc3.jpg]

[Image: 2q2mps2.jpg]

[Image: 2-10LaRoux.png]

[Image: 2-11Chance.png]

Older (~2011-2014):

[Image: 5-17snowyowlsigLONG.png]

[Image: GWWA1.png]

[Image: Abstract.png]

[Image: Porygon.png]

[Image: Term1.png]

Way older (~2009-2011):

[Image: auwnsi.jpg]

[Image: 11-3rancid2.png]

[Image: 8-10bnwbirdsFIN.png]

[Image: 7-26vader2.png]

[Image: 7-6laroux3.png]

[Image: 6-27abstractwip2.png]

[Image: 6-26abstract1.png]

[Image: 6-28lpabstractcropsmaller.png]

[Image: 6-21mk.png]

[Image: 6-13sprite2-4.png]

[Image: 4-14charmander-fin.png]

[Image: 4-6skate2-2-fin1.jpg]

[Image: 3-28hotdog-fin.jpg]

[Image: 11-13b.jpg]

[Image: 10-22eerowip3.jpg]

[Image: 6-30qtip-fin2.jpg]

[Image: 6-25rbgb_smallsig.jpg]

[Image: 4-30warblerresize.jpg]

[Image: 5-29btbwminilp1.jpg]

[Image: 2jxrna.jpg]

[Image: 4-30cunninresize.jpg]

[Image: 4-11sprite3-bnwlum.jpg]

[Image: 8-23bluescholarsfin.jpg]

I could keep posting super old stuff for days - but I've gotta draw the line somewhere...
[Image: htee5y.jpg]

Check the brews: [Image: maw22d.jpg]
The LARS sig really fits the whole music theme well. You can see the improvement in your work as you go up to the latest and newest ones.

The owl signature is my favorite out of all of them. I honestly miss seeing signatures being around and made since it's been forever since I've been part of a community that actually encourages that kind of art. Signatures and YT banners are the type of subjects that got me first started in using Photoshop long ago.
(06-09-2017, 08:56 PM)Wage Wrote: The LARS sig really fits the whole music theme well. You can see the improvement in your work as you go up to the latest and newest ones.

The owl signature is my favorite out of all of them. I honestly miss seeing signatures being around and made since it's been forever since I've been part of a community that actually encourages that kind of art. Signatures and YT banners are the type of subjects that got me first started in using Photoshop long ago.

Hi Wage - thanks!
Looking at the things I chose to post, it seems like they're all either music or bird related - which pretty much sums up my life from 2010-2015 :)
Yea I really like the owl one too. (Perhaps I should add that all of those birds/vectors were done by me too).

Yea I miss it too - those were the good ol' days.

I love that one can really see the progress you've made. I think my favourite is the pokemon one.
Unfortunately most of the pictures are not working. But some of the are really a blast from the past.
(08-02-2017, 05:05 PM)Snow Wrote: Unfortunately most of the pictures are not working. But some of the are really a blast from the past.

Photobucket is responsible for that and unfortunately there's nothing I can do to fix it.
Yea I can't be bothered to re-upload old stuff to different hosts. I'm using different hosts going forward.
Damn pb...