Welcome, Guest Login Register

Mobile mode?
Hi,

Could a mobile mode be implemented any time soon? It's helpful for SEO and General usability of the site on mobile devices ^^

My phone also lags with the WYSIWYG post editor. Although this board isn't hard to use on mobile, either implementing a mobile mode - or more preferably a responsive theme - would make it a delight. :)

Thanks.
There's currently a mobile theme that you can manually switch to on mobile if you so wish. I don't have it set to automatically load that theme when you're on a mobile device but you can still use it if you want.

I'd like to get a complete responsive theme created sooner than later that way we don't have to use multiple themes.
It looks alright, thanks for pointing that out. The fonts are a bit big, though. ._.
(06-08-2017, 03:02 AM)Vanilla Lumina Wrote: It looks alright, thanks for pointing that out. The fonts are a bit big, though. ._.

Yesterday I started revamping a fully responsive theme that I downloaded which will hopefully be available soon as possible. Purchased a theme that I'm currently editing to suit our needs. This is something I hope to use to replace the need to use two different themes depending on what kind of device you're on.