Welcome, Guest Login Register

Mobile mode?
Hi,

Could a mobile mode be implemented any time soon? It's helpful for SEO and General usability of the site on mobile devices ^^

My phone also lags with the WYSIWYG post editor. Although this board isn't hard to use on mobile, either implementing a mobile mode - or more preferably a responsive theme - would make it a delight. :)

Thanks.
There's currently a mobile theme that you can manually switch to on mobile if you so wish. I don't have it set to automatically load that theme when you're on a mobile device but you can still use it if you want.

I'd like to get a complete responsive theme created sooner than later that way we don't have to use multiple themes.
Welcome to PixelForums, you can private message me or read our Help & FAQ if you have any questions.
It looks alright, thanks for pointing that out. The fonts are a bit big, though. ._.
(06-08-2017, 03:02 AM)Vanilla Lumina Wrote: It looks alright, thanks for pointing that out. The fonts are a bit big, though. ._.

Yesterday I started revamping a fully responsive theme that I downloaded which will hopefully be available soon as possible. Purchased a theme that I'm currently editing to suit our needs. This is something I hope to use to replace the need to use two different themes depending on what kind of device you're on.
Welcome to PixelForums, you can private message me or read our Help & FAQ if you have any questions.