Welcome, Guest Login Register

What websites do you visit the most?
(05-23-2016, 08:48 PM)Createch Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 08:32 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 08:26 PM)Createch Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 08:19 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 08:08 PM)Createch Wrote: Pretty much tend to stick to the safe sort of sites really,

YouTube
Fiverr
Autotrader ( So almost bought many a car on impulse haha)
PixelForums
TTG
Twitter

Do you got a service on Fiverr? I used to but it didn't work out that well.

Yeah i find Fiverr brilliant!  Im a level 2 seller on there. Received 5 orders in the past 2 days :)

That's not bad man, I quit using it a few days after making a gig so didn't have any luck. I was going to do a YouTube/Twitter layout service but it's actually quite hard to get ranked up. Keep up the good work.

I'm still clueless as to how this dude is still ranked first after all this time. He must know something we don't.
I can honestly say i found fiverr easy to get work. Word your stuff right and make something slightly niche and people will come to you. Started getting people right away. Once you start getting orders is kinda has that snowball effect. Same applies to that guy you posted above :)

Of course, I might try it again when I get around to it but it's not a priority atm.

Nice profile by the way, just remembered you had your Fiverr in your signature haha.
(05-23-2016, 08:54 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 08:08 PM)Createch Wrote: Pretty much tend to stick to the safe sort of sites really,

YouTube
Fiverr
PixelForums
TTG
Twitter

Yeah i find Fiverr brilliant!  Im a level 2 seller on there. Received 5 orders in the past 2 days :)

That's not bad man, I quit using it a few days after making a gig so didn't have any luck. I was going to do a YouTube/Twitter layout service but it's actually quite hard to get ranked up. Keep up the good work.

I'm still clueless as to how this dude is still ranked first after all this time. He must know something we don't.
I can honestly say i found fiverr easy to get work. Word your stuff right and make something slightly niche and people will come to you. Started getting people right away. Once you start getting orders is kinda has that snowball effect. Same applies to that guy you posted above :)

Of course, I might try it again when I get around to it but it's not a priority atm.

Nice profile by the way, just remembered you had your Fiverr in your signature haha.

Thanks very much Wage :)
(05-24-2016, 07:59 PM)Createch Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 08:54 PM)Wage Wrote:

YouTube
Fiverr
PixelForums
TTG
Twitter

Thanks very much Wage :)

No problem man, good luck with your service.
1. PromotionEra, because I own the site.
2. HostDrops, because I own the site.
3. Gmail
4. Google :D
5. Google Analytics
Pretty much limited to my sites(well, heavily, to update them), along with my E-mails, and the newly joined site(here, LOL...)

(05-27-2016, 04:07 PM)NetSteals Wrote: Pretty much limited to my sites(well, heavily, to update them), along with my E-mails, and the newly joined site(here, LOL...)

Do you own a lot of websites?
1. IcyBoards
2. Cmt Sports Forum
3. Gmail
4. Forum Promotion
5. Hack Forums
(06-05-2016, 01:36 PM)Guardian Wrote: 1. IcyBoards
2. Cmt Sports Forum
3. Gmail
4. Forum Promotion
5. Hack Forums

Icyboards. That's where I've seen you, almost completely forgot.
My favorite sites are mostly social media sites.
- Facebook
- YouTube
- Twitter
- Instagram

But I have a few others I visit.

- WatchEpisodes (Where I watch my favorite series.)
- HF
- PixelForum which I'm going to be using more now  :grin:
Well:
VK;
osu!;
pixiv;
Danbooru.