Welcome, Guest Login Register

My art
So yeah. I'm starting drawing stuff now.
yay?

[Image: 9viDe47.png][Image: HaCxmGn.png]
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

You're definitely getting better Isaac; you can see that just by looking at your other drawings. The first drawing reminds me of cyanide and happiness, maybe you're a fan?

The torso shadows on the second drawing could use some work. I have no experience in drawing but it looks a little off.
(03-09-2017, 04:09 PM)Wage Wrote: You're definitely getting better Isaac; you can see that just by looking at your other drawings. The first drawing reminds me of cyanide and happiness, maybe you're a fan?

The torso shadows on the second drawing could use some work. I have no experience in drawing but it looks a little off.

Thank you!
I dont know what cyanide and happiness is, do you mind explaining?
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

(03-09-2017, 07:29 PM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 04:09 PM)Wage Wrote: You're definitely getting better Isaac; you can see that just by looking at your other drawings. The first drawing reminds me of cyanide and happiness, maybe you're a fan?

Thank you!
I dont know what cyanide and happiness is, do you mind explaining?

It's a comedy based animation series. Well that's what I call it.

Check out: https://www.youtube.com/user/ExplosmEnte...ent/videos
These look a lot better than you last ones for sure! Are you using a tablet or just drawing with a mouse?