Welcome, Guest Login Register

Snapchat Geofilters
Has anyone designed Snapchat geofilters for business events? I have got mine kicked back from the free rout, because it is specific to an organization. Wasn't sure if anyone else has gone the paid rout yet with success.
I have looked at their page on submitting geofilters. I haven't actually done one yet but I'd like to. Do you know if there's a way to report geofilters that are incorrect? There's one for my school but some of the text is wrong.
(02-25-2017, 10:50 PM)Benpai Wrote: I have looked at their page on submitting geofilters. I haven't actually done one yet but I'd like to. Do you know if there's a way to report geofilters that are incorrect? There's one for my school but some of the text is wrong.

I don't know about submitting any reports. I really do not know much about Snapchat.  I was just asked to create a filter for business event. I actually downloaded and started pkaying around with the app after the request. I have found that the Snapchat flter team is very responsive though, so you  just reach out to them and ask. All of my emails have been answered within a day.