Welcome, Guest Login Register

Game of Thrones
Is anybody watching Game of Thrones?

Please don't let any spoilers out! I've just started watching it from Season 1, and finding it very enjoyable!
I haven't had the chance to start it yet, it's on my backlog though as well as "Vikings" which I think is pretty similar to GOT?
(05-09-2016, 05:20 PM)Wage Wrote: I haven't had the chance to start it yet, it's on my backlog though as well as "Vikings" which I think is pretty similar to GOT?

I've not seen any of Vikings. I'll definitely take note of it though.

I'm currently 4 episodes in to GOT and loving it! I'd definitely recommend it!
(05-09-2016, 05:23 PM)Horizon Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 05:20 PM)Wage Wrote: I haven't had the chance to start it yet, it's on my backlog though as well as "Vikings" which I think is pretty similar to GOT?

I've not seen any of Vikings. I'll definitely take note of it though.

I wish it was on Netflix or Hulu I'd check it out quickly, the acting seems a bit cheesy though from a trailer I watched on YouTube.
(05-09-2016, 05:35 PM)Wage Wrote:

I've not seen any of Vikings. I'll definitely take note of it  though.

I wish it was on Netflix or Hulu I'd check it out quickly, the acting seems a bit cheesy though from a trailer I watched on YouTube.

Got up to season 4 of GOT and lost interest in it. Not really sure why just got bored personally. But it being one of the most successful shows around it's definitely worth a watch! 

Vikings on the other hand, i absolutely love! :D
(05-10-2016, 07:24 AM)Createch Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 05:35 PM)Wage Wrote:

I've not seen any of Vikings. I'll definitely take note of it  though.

Got up to season 4 of GOT and lost interest in it. Not really sure why just got bored personally. But it being one of the most successful shows around it's definitely worth a watch! 

Vikings on the other hand, i absolutely love! :D

Yea well that's usually how it goes, I just finished watching Hannibal(the TV series not movie).
I've seen the entirety of GOT and Vikings. They're not very similar, but if you like one you'll like the other.

I love Game of Thrones. I think it's the greatest show I've ever seen, and I'm not just saying that.
The season 6 finale inspired emotion in my personally as I watched. Certain scenes made me feel pride as I watched, and I had goosebumps the whole episode.
The tone and feel of that whole episode was amazing, and I don't think I've felt that with any other show.
Not a big TV person like I used to be.

I used to watch TV a ton, but now just mainly YouTube.