Welcome, Guest Login Register

User Stat Game UI
A game UI I have been working on today. After getting inspired by many game UI's I decided to make my own. The design took my couple of hours of on and off work and various other game UI's for inspiration. It is just practice, however. 

[Image: 2AEcPny.png]

Let me know what you guys think!
Already let you know how I felt about this and I wouldn't mind seeing more work like it. Smile
Oh that looks pretty nice! One thing you should try to change: The outer edge is too straight for me, maybe you can make it looking more like a piece of old paper with changing the shape to a more uneven one. I think the effects like the lines in the background, the fissues or the wrinkles will fit and stand out more in the design.
(02-12-2017, 06:42 AM)Akito Wrote: Oh that looks pretty nice! One thing you should try to change: The outer edge is too straight for me, maybe you can make it looking more like a piece of old paper with changing the shape to a more uneven one. I think the effects like the lines in the background, the fissues or the wrinkles will fit and stand out more in the design.

Well, I want the paper to keep its shape because this is meant to be a menu in an RPG game. I will work on my painting skills so I will be able to texture the wrinkles and what not. It just comes with time. Thank you!
Ahh I see. Well if it's surrounded by more of those then i could be quite good :) good luck with your rpg :)
Really like this!! The design has come out really well, colours are blended brilliantly and everything looks so crisp. Quite like the geometric background as well which is a nice added touch :)
(02-12-2017, 02:06 PM)Akito Wrote: Ahh I see. Well if it's surrounded by more of those then i could be quite good :) good luck with your rpg :)

(02-13-2017, 06:00 AM)Createch Wrote: Really like this!! The design has come out really well, colours are blended brilliantly and everything looks so crisp. Quite like the geometric background as well which is a nice added touch :)

Thank you both so much for the kind words!