Welcome, Guest Login Register

Concept Logo Design for Contest on Designhill
Just playing around today, so I thought I would enter a contest. Here is what I submitted:

[Image: p9T5h53.png]
I like the MG logo a lot did you sketch that out or is that for effect? The Lab text looks out of place for some reason maybe it's the font size? Looks like it might need moved up to be aligned with the rest of the text.
Thanks!! I actually used the perspective grid tool in Illustrator to get the M&G lined up properly. I was having a hard time getting it lined right. Thanks for the idea about Lab, I have it lined, but I think with all of the other strange lines going on it just isn't working right. I would fix it, but the design got rejected not 2 minutes after I submitted it, so I am not going to bother fixing it at this point. I will fix it for my portfolio though, because I do like the design myself.
Very similar opinion to Wage, really like the MG part of the logo but as previously said the LAB looks out of place.

I know its in capitals but it looks like a different font to "Mind Games". Maybe mess with the font a little and see what you can come up with should you put it in your portfolio :)
(01-27-2017, 08:39 PM)Createch Wrote: Very similar opinion to Wage, really like the MG part of the logo but as previously said the LAB looks out of place.

I know its in capitals but it looks like a different font to "Mind Games". Maybe mess with the font a little and see what you can come up with should you put it in your portfolio :)

Great idea thanks. I think for my portfolio I will just leave it off completely. I never liked that part from the beginning.