Welcome, Guest Login Register

3D Balloons
These reminded me of the movie Up. My dream job would be working at Pixar, so I followed a tutorial from CG Cookie to complete this little project. It is FAR from perfect, but it was fun.

[Image: lAQ0WCL.jpg]
Looks great to me!!
These looks really nice! The render has come out real nice. My only improvement would be to work on the shadows and lighting slightly. The shadows of the other balloons look a tad to prominent which wouldn't be the case in real life.

Really nice effort though!
(01-25-2017, 12:03 PM)Createch Wrote: These looks really nice! The render has come out real nice. My only improvement would be to work on the shadows and lighting slightly. The shadows of the other balloons look a tad to prominent which wouldn't be the case in real life.

Really nice effort though!

I agree completely with the reflection. It was actually an effect, and not anything I added. I played around a while with it trying to figure out why it is reflecting SO much, and I think it is some texture settings. I am still SO new at this, that I am still playing round to see what is creating the mass reflection. Thanks for the feedback!!

(01-25-2017, 10:14 AM)jamzyee Wrote: Looks great to me!!

Thanks!
I like this, I thought the mass reflection was an abstract effect, colors burst in a daydreaming sense!
The road to nowhere leads to me.
It looks nice. Great work. But reflection, you should work on rendering again I guess.