Welcome, Guest Login Register

Featuring work on Instagram
We have an account on Instagram made under our website's name that I want to do something with. A good friend brought this idea to my attention and it has potential to be a great thing. What if we were to showcase member submitted work on this Instagram? This would result in more exposure for those that want to be featured and it may even bring in more members. This is a win for everyone and I don't see any cons in doing so.

A thread would be created for this somewhere allowing members to submit their own work to be showcased on our official Instagram account. No work would be featured without the author's permission. Not all submitted work would be featured but hopefully everyone has the opportunity to do so.

We would link back to the author in all of his or her featured posts and all of the proper credits would be given. So if a member were to create a thread in one of our forums showcasing their work and wanted to submit it to be featured on our Instagram account we would link back to that thread along with their portfolio and website if they so wish.

https://www.instagram.com/pixelforums/
This is a awesome idea, since I've followed you can post any of my work but give me credit! ex: logos.
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

You can happily post any of my pics from the forum or my insta account hiddenbritain

Just credit my insta account if you do :)
(01-24-2017, 10:50 AM)jamzyee Wrote: You can happily post any of my pics from the forum or my insta account hiddenbritain

Just credit my insta account if you do :)

Alrighty jamzyee thanks for letting us know. Since you're new here let me know if you need help or have any questions.
Yeah i think that would be a really good idea! gives some extra exposure to content creators and should help grow the forum. As you said, Wins all round :)
Many thanks for the first feature wage :)
(01-26-2017, 06:04 AM)jamzyee Wrote: Many thanks for the first feature wage :)

I should be the one thanking you. I appreciate you letting us do it.
You mentioned there would be a sticky thread to post work into for you to choose from, has that thread been posted up yet and where about if so? :) 
(01-27-2017, 08:35 PM)Createch Wrote: You mentioned there would be a sticky thread to post work into for you to choose from, has that thread been posted up yet and where about if so? :)

I'll be creating a thread for that soon, thanks for reminding me.

Edit: Created a thread for submissions. https://pixelforums.net/showthread.php?tid=384