Welcome, Guest Login Register

YouTube Videos Creation Discussion
Does anyone here make routine YouTube videos as a hobby? Anybody want to post a video of their's or talk about creating entertainment YouTube videos in general? Like editing software, genres, recording hardware/software, etc. anything.
Recording Software:
Elgato Game Capture HD60

Editing Software:
Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas.

YouTube is definitely a hobby of mine that I wish I could do more often but it takes a long time to generate enough game play to create a video because of my internet problems.

Snow is a registered member here on PixelForums that actually creates content almost every day and publishes it to YouTube. I don't know if he wants his channel linked but you can certainly ask him for it.
(01-11-2017, 08:52 PM)Wage Wrote: Recording Software:
Elgato Game Capture HD60

Editing Software:
Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas.

YouTube is definitely a hobby of mine that I wish I could do more often but it takes a long time to generate enough game play to create a video because of my internet problems.

Snow is a registered member here on PixelForums that actually creates content almost every day and publishes it to YouTube. I don't know if he wants his channel linked but you can certainly ask him for it.

Also to add to the list.

Recording Software:
  • Fraps (PC)
  • BandiCam(PC)
Both I have used.

Editing Software:
  • Premiere Pro
Equipment:
  • Canon T5i
  • Kit Lense 18-55mm
  • Blue Yeti/Rode Mic Go (If I am out and about I use the Rode Mic)
  • White Bulbs and LED for lighting (Forgot the names but the bulbs are studio lights and I got both of them off amazon)
  • Dolica Camera Stand (Just got it couple of days ago. Its a good affordable tripod with many features)