Welcome, Guest Login Register

Jetski Freestyle
Here's a few unedited snaps from the weekend:

Damn those are some good shots Horizon, the 2nd one is BEAST.  :eek:
(05-08-2016, 04:05 PM)Wage Wrote: Damn those are some good shots Horizon, the 2nd one is BEAST.  :eek:

Thanks Wage, I've taken about 600 or so photos over the weekend, so it's just a case of sorting out the good apples.
(05-08-2016, 04:06 PM)Horizon Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 04:05 PM)Wage Wrote: Damn those are some good shots Horizon, the 2nd one is BEAST.  :eek:

Thanks Wage, I've taken about 600 or so photos over the weekend, so it's just a case of sorting out the good apples.

Do you touch up any of your photos or are these just raw footage? Not that it matters, but I'm interested.
(05-08-2016, 04:07 PM)Wage Wrote: Do you touch up any of your photos or are these just raw footage? Not that it matters, but I'm interested.

These three are completely untouched as shot. Not even cropped.

I usually would tweak them slightly, but these seem to have come out okay without needing to edit them. Some may say it's a spell of good luck! Xd
(05-08-2016, 04:11 PM)Horizon Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 04:07 PM)Wage Wrote: Do you touch up any of your photos or are these just raw footage? Not that it matters, but I'm interested.

I usually would tweak them slightly, but these seem to have come out okay without needing to edit them. Some may say it's a spell of good luck! Xd

I see.

Can't wait to see more of your work man. This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to get into photography.
(05-08-2016, 04:19 PM)Wage Wrote:

I see.

Can't wait to see more of your work man. This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to get into photography.

That's exactly what encouraged me. Being into jetskiing myself, I saw other photographers taking photos at the jetski events and races which got me into it!
(05-08-2016, 04:20 PM)Horizon Wrote:

I see.

That's exactly what encouraged me. Being into jetskiing myself, I saw other photographers taking photos at the jetski events and races which got me into it!

How long have you been doing photography?
Those photos are amazing! Captured the action shots so well :) Definitely looking forward to seeing some more of your work :)
(05-08-2016, 07:17 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 04:20 PM)Horizon Wrote:

I see.

How long have you been doing photography?

Just over 3 weeks.

(05-08-2016, 08:06 PM)Createch Wrote: Those photos are amazing! Captured the action shots so well :) Definitely looking forward to seeing some more of your work :)

Thank you mate.