Welcome, Guest Login Register

Surreal Loneliness
This was my very first photo manipulation I ever created when i first got into doing them. Think this was made back in 2011 so about 5 years ago now! 

Just thought id post it and get some opinions :) 

[Image: rc3psoH.jpg]
For your first photo manipulation this is really good imho. That erie dark void has a scary vibe going on.

Wish I could find the first one I created but doubt I'll be able to find it, mine was horrible.
This looks pretty cool. I like the separation concept between the world and the individual.
Awesome photo man. How long did this take you?
(01-06-2017, 11:18 AM)Vazor Wrote: Awesome photo man. How long did this take you?

Thanks Vazor! Not entirely sure as I created this so long ago but I imagine it took me about 2 hours or so considering it was my first manipulation.

(01-04-2017, 07:08 PM)Wage Wrote: For your first photo manipulation this is really good imho. That erie dark void has a scary vibe going on.

Wish I could find the first one I created but doubt I'll be able to find it, mine was horrible.

Thanks very much! Yeah i literally went through all my old stuff as i was backing up my computer and found it :)

(01-06-2017, 09:24 AM)Art Wrote: This looks pretty cool. I like the separation concept between the world and the individual.

Thanks very much Art :)
that is incredible :O
(01-22-2017, 03:40 AM)guyyy Wrote: that is incredible :O

Thank you very much Guy! And welcome to the forum :)
Dude, that is awesome, fearless and focused, like a man facing his destiny. I really like these types of images that just take the observer away, lost to ponder in thought, thought dream of it all.
The road to nowhere leads to me.