Welcome, Guest Login Register

Activisions Reaction to BF1 Trailer (Funny)
(06-05-2016, 01:45 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 01:38 PM)Guardian Wrote: :P That's hilarious, but I thought the same thing. Call of Duty is so rehashed, I haven't bought one in years and won't buy one until they do something special.

Battlefield 1 looks sick!

I've honestly lost all faith in CoD and can't see that happening.

Oh, yeah, same here. I highly doubt it happening as they've gotten too comfortable just putting a new face on the same game. They would have to do something extraordinarily different. Something kinda like BF1.
(06-05-2016, 01:46 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 01:45 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 01:38 PM)Guardian Wrote: :P That's hilarious, but I thought the same thing. Call of Duty is so rehashed, I haven't bought one in years and won't buy one until they do something special.

Battlefield 1 looks sick!

I've honestly lost all faith in CoD and can't see that happening.

Oh, yeah, same here. I highly doubt it happening as they've gotten too comfortable just putting a new face on the same game. They would have to do something extraordinarily different. Something kinda like BF1.

It's the futuristic settings they're incorporating in all of the new ones that is turning me away.
(06-05-2016, 01:53 PM)Wage Wrote: It's the futuristic settings they're incorporating in all of the new ones that is turning me away.

Same here. I loved CoD when it was actually historical. Even 'Modern Warfare' is ok to me, but when you start making a game a futuristic concept, you've lost me.
(06-05-2016, 01:54 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 01:53 PM)Wage Wrote: It's the futuristic settings they're incorporating in all of the new ones that is turning me away.

Same here. I loved CoD when it was actually historical. Even 'Modern Warfare' is ok to me, but when you start making a game a futuristic concept, you've lost me.

You should give CS:GO a try if you haven't already, you might enjoy it.
(06-05-2016, 01:56 PM)Wage Wrote:

Hadn't tried that one. Kinda mentally rolled it in with the original CS. gave up on that one a decade ago. :P I'll have to look into it.
(06-05-2016, 02:00 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 01:56 PM)Wage Wrote:

Hadn't tried that one. Kinda mentally rolled it in with the original CS. gave up on that one a decade ago. :P I'll have to look into it.

It's the very first FPS game I've played on PC that's enjoyable.
I think due to the amount of hate this year they have had, they might actually listen to the majority and rather go back to olden times or modern time.