Welcome, Guest Login Register

Activisions Reaction to BF1 Trailer (Funny)
So with all the hype of Battlefield 1 release as well as the massive hate on the new COD i found this video pretty funny especially being a Battlefield fan :) 

Had a good laugh but the Battlefield 1 trailer really did put the new CoD to shame though.  Cool
Yeah, literally so many people hating on COD, especially with it being now one of the most disliked videos on youtube haha. BF1 really does look amazing though!
(05-08-2016, 01:51 PM)Createch Wrote: Yeah, literally so many people hating on COD, especially with it being now one of the most disliked videos on youtube haha. BF1 really does look amazing though!

I think that was caused by people bandwagoning in the comments vs the whole space thing.
Haha, that is pretty funny, Battlefield is a completely different game though, it takes quite abit of strategy!
@Wage - Yeah thats true, but the dev's of COD just haven't listened to their fans and have continued to go even further into the future. Infinite Warfare looks more like a Halo than COD now.

@Horizon - Yeah i totally agree with you. So much for realistic and you have to actually be strategic as you said. Think thats why i prefer it to COD these days
(05-08-2016, 08:10 PM)Createch Wrote: @Wage - Yeah thats true, but the dev's of COD just haven't listened to their fans and have continued to go even further into the future. Infinite Warfare looks more like a Halo than COD now.

@Horizon - Yeah i totally agree with you. So much for realistic and you have to actually be strategic as you said. Think thats why i prefer it to COD these days

I don't recall a point in time where they ever listened tbh.
(05-08-2016, 08:12 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 08:10 PM)Createch Wrote: @Wage - Yeah thats true, but the dev's of COD just haven't listened to their fans and have continued to go even further into the future. Infinite Warfare looks more like a Halo than COD now.

I don't recall a point in time where they ever listened tbh.

haha good point!
:P That's hilarious, but I thought the same thing. Call of Duty is so rehashed, I haven't bought one in years and won't buy one until they do something special.

Battlefield 1 looks sick!
(06-05-2016, 01:38 PM)Guardian Wrote: :P That's hilarious, but I thought the same thing. Call of Duty is so rehashed, I haven't bought one in years and won't buy one until they do something special.

Battlefield 1 looks sick!

I've honestly lost all faith in CoD and can't see that happening.