Welcome, Guest Login Register

A new light theme
(01-07-2017, 03:07 PM)Createch Wrote: Also any update as to when awards will be showing up again?

Awards are still showing on profile I just need to go in and update each award individually so they match our light theme. Afterwards I'll make it so they also show up in posts again.
(01-07-2017, 04:28 PM)Wage Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 03:07 PM)Createch Wrote: Also any update as to when awards will be showing up again?

Awards are still showing on profile I just need to go in and update each award individually so they match our light theme. Afterwards I'll make it so they also show up in posts again.

Yeah should of made it clear, i meant in posts. Thanks for the update :)
I just noticed the little bar underneath someones post.
it holds information like a website, pm, find, and rate.
Was it already there or is it a new thing you made Wage?
Pretty neat in my opinion!
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

(02-15-2017, 10:57 PM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: I just noticed the little bar underneath someones post.

It has always been in all of the past themes including this one, just styled differently. Glad you like it though.
(02-15-2017, 11:35 PM)Wage Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 10:57 PM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: I just noticed the little bar underneath someones post.

It has always been in all of the past themes including this one, just styled differently. Glad you like it though.

It is a little difficult to distinguish which bar is for which post however. If you just scroll to the middle of the page, it can be hard to tell whether or not the bar belongs to the post above or below it. Maybe we need something to separate each post a bit?
(02-17-2017, 10:22 PM)Benpai Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 11:35 PM)Wage Wrote:

It is a little difficult to distinguish which bar is for which post however. If you just scroll to the middle of the page, it can be hard to tell whether or not the bar belongs to the post above or below it. Maybe we need something to separate each post a bit?

The bar will always belong to the post above it. I do see what you mean though and I honestly don't know how I would ease that problem atm considering this is how almost every forum software has the post layout by default. May prove to be pretty hard coming up with a better way of doing it - while still being usable.