Welcome, Guest Login Register

A new light theme
Noticed the new theme? I've completely changed our colors. Most websites are centralized around light themes and the dark one we had just didn't fit our topics. I'll tell you why.
  • Dark themes look out-of-date and old.
  • It looks unprofessional and sometimes even intimidating/unsafe.
  • Things appear more cluttered which makes things hard to navigate and find.
Hopefully everyone will like this theme but for those that don't. You can always switch back to the old one if you like. I'll be updating this theme a lot.
Will you make an update for the clocks? And where will the awards go?
But yeah, it very good since 2-3ish days ago. Hello, I'm the prototype tester.
Anyways, some things are very hard to read for example, the line that separates the post between what you typed and your signature.
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

Quote:Will you make an update for the clocks? And where will the awards go?
Yes I'll fix the clock issue but first, what device are you experiencing this glitch on? Awards will have a place on posts just like before but might be a bit different.

Quote:Anyways, some things are very hard to read for example, the line that separates the post between what you typed and your signature.
Could be your monitor/device's display but I'll consider making it less subtle.
I'm using a Droid Mini that could be the reason.
Still very hard to read when I turn my brightness on high.
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

(12-25-2016, 06:47 AM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: I'm using a Droid Mini that could be the reason.
Still very hard to read when I turn my brightness on high.

Could be because I haven't been able to recreate the glitch on any of my devices.
The light theme looks sexy. :)
It looks wonderful.
Thanks for the feedback everyone, let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas that could maybe be implemented into this new theme. There's always room for improvement.
While I love the light theme, I definitely wouldn't consider dark themes 'unprofessional', rather just harder to make look professional.
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
Love the theme as I've already told you :)

Also any update as to when awards will be showing up again?