Welcome, Guest Login Register

Primal Athletics
First off...Merry Christmas everyone :) 

So myself and two friends have recently setup a fitness brand focusing on gym clothing. So i thought i would share the logo and a mockup for the company which i created. 

We came up with the name Primal Athletics as we thought thats what resembled the gym and fitness mentality that we were aiming for. As for the logo design, when i thought primal i instantly thought animal. Did a little research and came out with the decision to create an abstract looking Sabre Tooth Cat.

Let me know your thoughts :) 

[Image: 7ca9371d6eab40a4a2a8a88c563b54cc.png]

[Image: 58246ade78c5482c946b0d855a6d65ba.png]
First off, wow...

Second off, looks like the saber changes colors depending on the color of the shirt, right?

Third off, how much for the shirts?
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

I'm liking the whole concept of it but it's a little rough in certain spots. What does it look like on the front of the shirt?
(12-24-2016, 11:33 PM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: First off, wow...

Second off, looks like the saber changes colors depending on the color of the shirt, right?

Third off, how much for the shirts?

Thanks very much! 

Yeah so depending on the shirt colour the logo will change to make sure its visible. But we plan to keep it all simple with a two colour system. 

We haven't launched quite yet, we plan for it January, which also means we have quite decided on a price, but considering our competition, fabric used and the fact were a new company, its likely to be around the £15-£20 mark.

(12-25-2016, 03:06 AM)Wage Wrote: I'm liking the whole concept of it but it's a little rough in certain spots. What does it look like on the front of the shirt?

Cheers Wage, yeah the roughness is actually meant to be part of it. As nothing is perfect, and more so the style of a sabre tooth's coat. We wanted that rugged look :) But i do understand where your coming from that it could pass off as shoddy design. 

Ill post a front facing one when my laptop decides to stop messing me about with finder :)
Merry Christmas : )
At first glance my question is what program did you use to make it? Looks like you used photoshop.
If you use Illustrator you can get some better lines and be able to resize the work all you want to fit; billboards, flags, banners and so on.
I agree with Wage that some of the lines are a bit rough.
[Image: Vb9idBOl.jpg]

Here are spots I feel are a bit rough just to give you a visual. But they are just after thoughts.
(12-25-2016, 09:53 AM)Snow Wrote: Merry Christmas : )
At first glance my question is what program did you use to make it? Looks like you used photoshop.
If you use Illustrator you can get some better lines and be able to resize the work all you want to fit; billboards, flags, banners and so on.
I agree with Wage that some of the lines are a bit rough.
[Image: Vb9idBOl.jpg]

Here are spots I feel are a bit rough just to give you a visual. But they are just after thoughts.

Cheers for the feedback! The program i used was illustrator, the reason it may look blurred or anything is due to my laptop playing up so i have to use a screen grab to show the images. 

As mentioned to wage i was going for a rough look to it, but i understand where both you and Wage were coming from :)
This is great, and great job on the logo. I get the whole intention of wanting a rough look, and actually really like that aspect. At first glance the tooth seems a bit off and gives it a strange perspective to me. Almost like the head is turned funny and that is his shoulder instead.