Welcome, Guest Login Register

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
I've personally never been a big fan of the series, but the reveal trailer (Europe) is looking pretty amazing and the graphics aren't half bad either.

This looks pretty cool. I used to enjoy some of the older Tom Clancy games back in the day, and I've recently been playing alot of Rainbow Six Seige. This looks good though!
(05-07-2016, 05:26 PM)Horizon Wrote: This looks pretty cool. I used to enjoy some of the older Tom Clancy games back in the day, and I've recently been playing alot of Rainbow Six Seige. This looks good though!

The whole open world thing looks cool I guess that means free-roam? The maps are looking amazing.
This has been a game I've been hyped for for so long now!! The whole concept of it and play style is going to create such an amazing game!

BUT, since the release of The Division which don't get me wrong, I love it and its great fun to play, but because of all the shit thats happened with it making the game basically broken, I'm a little worried that Wildlands might have the same fate, so as a result I'm going to wait for a little before getting the game :)
(05-08-2016, 10:18 AM)Createch Wrote: This has been a game I've been hyped for for so long now!! The whole concept of it and play style is going to create such an amazing game!

BUT, since the release of The Division which don't get me wrong, I love it and its great fun to play, but because of all the shit thats happened with it making the game basically broken, I'm a little worried that Wildlands might have the same fate, so as a result I'm going to wait for a little before getting the game :)

I find that new games aren't really better than any of the old ones, works the same way with movies.
Been eyeing this game since i saw the trailer i think it comes out around march 2017? Either way i have a feeling it will feel like the division for some reason looks like open world to me but who knows.. I'll prob end up getting it anyways
(09-08-2016, 02:03 AM)Kennstro Wrote: Been eyeing this game since i saw the trailer i think it comes out around march 2017? Either way i have a feeling it will feel like the division for some reason looks like open world to me but who knows.. I'll prob end up getting it anyways

I agree. That's probably what's responsible for it blowing up so dang fast.
(09-08-2016, 02:17 AM)Wage Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 02:03 AM)Kennstro Wrote: Been eyeing this game since i saw the trailer i think it comes out around march 2017? Either way i have a feeling it will feel like the division for some reason looks like open world to me but who knows.. I'll prob end up getting it anyways

I don't know what you mean but i'll just say the divison was "cool" until they updated it to a POS that it currently is
(09-08-2016, 02:23 AM)Kennstro Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 02:17 AM)Wage Wrote:

I don't know what you mean but i'll just say the divison was "cool" until they updated it to a POS that it currently is

I was hinting that the whole open-world feel is probably what was responsible for it getting so popular.