Welcome, Guest Login Register

Aftermarket - Introduction
Hello everyone,

My name is Aftermarket and I come from the community of MyBB, your Administrator was trying to find some help, so I signed up, and looks like he has everything sorted out.  Not a lot of people will believe me but, I am 15 years of age.  Especially wage, probably won't believe me but yes I'm 15 years old.  Maturity isn't an issue for me, as I show respect to everyone, and show maturity where ever I am.  Sometimes I do get angry at certain things that bother me, but other than that, I'm a friendly person.

Hoping to see you all around soon.

-Aftermarket
Welcome Aftermarket. Nice to have you.
(12-20-2016, 11:04 AM)bjett Wrote: Welcome Aftermarket. Nice to have you.

Thanks man, hoping to see you around.  Not really the best at Graphics, but I just tend to compliment other people on their work.
(12-20-2016, 12:08 PM)Aftermarket Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 11:04 AM)bjett Wrote: Welcome Aftermarket. Nice to have you.

Thanks man, hoping to see you around.  Not really the best at Graphics, but I just tend to compliment other people on their work.

First of all, welcome AfterMarket. If you want to learn more about graphic design there are a lot of people here willing to help you. Compliments are all cool and stuff but constructive criticism would help the creators quite a bit as well.
Thanks for joining Aftermarket. Let me know if you need any assistance.
Welcome to the community Aftermarket!
Welcome to the community :) Thanks for signing up!
So welcome, but why the name?
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!