Welcome, Guest Login Register

What mobiles games do you play?
Pinned Thread
What kind of mobile games do you play on your Android, iPhone, etc? I'll post a list of mine below even though I play very few.
  • 8 Ball Pool
  • Color Switch
  • Archery King
  • Chess
  • Rolling Sky
I play very few as well. Right now I have:

Syberia
Uncharted

Going. I was playing Arcane Legends and really loved it, but my husband ragged me so much about playing it thinking it was a bit cheesy, that I deleted it.
(12-20-2016, 08:53 AM)bjett Wrote: I play very few as well. Right now I have:

Syberia
Uncharted

Going. I was playing Arcane Legends and really loved it, but my husband ragged me so much about playing it thinking it was a bit cheesy, that I deleted it.

This game?

Might try it out considering I really like the graphics.
Yes, that is it. I loved it. I will probably add it again. The quests tend to feel very simular after a while, but I think it isn't any worse than the other hack and slash mobile games. It had a huge WOW feel to it to me. I loved WOW and moved to a place where I don't have internet, so I only can use my mobile data for everything. Sonce I can't play WOW, this kind of met that need for me.
Games are for kids. I only play sudoku on the newspaper.

For but real I don't have any games on my phone. Nevermind scratch that I have Big Hunter, only because the game looked interesting. But I don't play much.
Dont really play many games on my phone but they do come in handy if your waiting around.

The 2 games i have are:
-Race The Sun
-Alto's Adventure
INGRESS!!!!
Friken ingress

Oh and Infection Inc. 2nd best game, except for the sound it's freaky..
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

(12-21-2016, 01:13 PM)Createch Wrote: Dont really play many games on my phone but they do come in handy if your waiting around.

The 2 games i have are:
-Race The Sun
-Alto's Adventure

I've played Alto's Adventure before and it's really good. Might download it again.
(12-22-2016, 06:04 AM)Wage Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 01:13 PM)Createch Wrote: Dont really play many games on my phone but they do come in handy if your waiting around.

The 2 games i have are:
-Race The Sun
-Alto's Adventure

I've played Alto's Adventure before and it's really good. Might download it again.

Yeah its such a good little game! Its the graphics on it that really stun me though! Love mobile games with graphics with that style :)
For those of you that haven't played Rolling Sky I would definitely recommend trying it out. It's a really good game.