Welcome, Guest Login Register

Battlefield 1
Does anyone here play Battlefield 1 specifically on the PC platform?

I haven't been a big fan of it. Just checking to see who's playing it nowadays.

It really has been a big disappointment! I imagine most of us are now just waiting and crossing our fingers on a sequel for Battlefield: Bad Company 3.
I have a friend that plays it and he actually likes it a lot. Unfortunately I haven't got around to trying it out or anything.

I've never been a huge fan of Battlefield. I'm more of a Call of Duty player.
It's alright. I've played it for a little while. Never tried it on PC. It might be better but I really doubt it. I thought it was shit for most of the part. Other people think different though.
(11-27-2016, 01:06 AM)Wage Wrote: I have a friend that plays it and he actually likes it a lot. Unfortunately I haven't got around to trying it out or anything.

Have you gotten any game time with the newest Infinite Warfare? How do you feel about the remastered COD Modern Warfare bundle?
(11-27-2016, 11:29 AM)Art Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 01:06 AM)Wage Wrote: I have a friend that plays it and he actually likes it a lot. Unfortunately I haven't got around to trying it out or anything.

Have you gotten any game time with the newest Infinite Warfare? How do you feel about the remastered COD Modern Warfare bundle?

MWR looks like a really nice game, it's something I look forward to playing once I get an Xbox One(haven't got myself one yet). I've been a 360 player for a long time now. All I really do is use snipers since nothing else really interests me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Wagility/videos
(11-27-2016, 11:40 AM)Wage Wrote:

MWR looks like a really nice game, it's something I look forward to playing once I get an Xbox One(haven't got myself one yet). I've been a 360 player for a long time now. All I really do is use snipers since nothing else really interests me.

Nice nice! Quickscoping skills though.  Rip

I also have been a big fan of the 360. Was a long-time fan of it until I customized myself with a PC rig worth over $1.5k last year.
(11-27-2016, 11:52 AM)Art Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 11:40 AM)Wage Wrote:

Nice nice! Quickscoping skills though.  Rip

I also have been a big fan of the 360. Was a long-time fan of it until I customized myself with a PC rig worth over $1.5k last year.

Oh wow, a lot of people have been upgrading to $1K+ builds. I just recently purchased a $400 budget build that I'm fairly happy with considering my old build was about as good as an old toaster.
I was not big on battlefield till Call of Duty had a falling out with the latest games. Ever since then I have been more pro-battlefield. However I do not have the money to buy the latest gen console nor the money to buy games for it.
(12-19-2016, 08:40 PM)Snow Wrote: I was not big on battlefield till Call of Duty had a falling out with the latest games. Ever since then I have been more pro-battlefield. However I do not have the money to buy the latest gen console nor the money to buy games for it.

I haven't got around to buying one of the new gen consoles either. I think I'll wait until the new "Xbox Scorpio" is released.