Welcome, Guest Login Register

A Few Of My Logos
im not too sure if the client wants it on a background just put one on to upload it with
(11-27-2016, 12:21 PM)P R E N T Wrote: im not too sure if the client wants it on a background just put one on to upload it with

Then disregard my previous post, the logo is great. Are you creating these in Illustrator or Photoshop?
Here it is on a white background anyway.

http://imgur.com/5aPzDi6

Im using illustrator for these however i primarily use photoshop as i know how to use it much better (ive only just began learning illustrator)

the plan is to put it in some form of circular shape with a space theme like some of the logo's from starwars Etc.
Looks much much better on the white background P R E N T. Awesome work.
Keep in mind I don't design or create very advanced graphics so my opinion will hold less weight than those of others on here who do this type of stuff, but from my perspective, the Acension Gaming logo doesn't have enough definition because there is no stroke or drop shadow around the 2 letters. If it had more "definition", it would stick out more in my opinion.

The first couple of logos you originally posted look great, and I like the third one too. Keep it up.
(11-27-2016, 12:23 PM)P R E N T Wrote: Here it is on a white background anyway.

http://imgur.com/5aPzDi6

Im using illustrator for these however i primarily use photoshop as i know how to use it much better (ive only just began learning illustrator)

the plan is to put it in some form of circular shape with a space theme like some of the logo's from starwars Etc.
Looks great! Love the colors and design. I love Illustrator for logos especially because most will be used in a form much better suited for vector graphics than a JPEG. I use them both quite a bit together to get a final design. Good luck on learning Illustrator.  It is such a useful tool for logo design for sure.
As many others have said the Minute Man logo is really nice! The others I'm not really a fan of but the minimalist letter logos are your strong point. 

I like the idea of potentially selling it. I went through your online portfolio and you have said you want to branch out other than it just being a hobby. Maybe try create one for each letter and sell each of them? 

Also i like the space idea, and its great if the client wants that, but from personal experience, when uploading concept logos like that, best to have a solid colour that contrasts with the background to make it pop. 

Some real nice work and welcome to the forum!! :)
Ill take that into consideration