Welcome, Guest Login Register

Hello
Hello everyone, got invited and decided to check out this forum. Here's some stuff I've made to introduce myself.

[Image: m0R253D.jpg]

[Image: 4p-1.png]

[Image: Mi-don-Mi-flor.png]

[Image: Game-Dev.png]

[Image: store3-1.png]
Welcome to PixelForums Cristian.

The game artwork is amazing. I'm particularly interested in the story behind the 3rd piece considering how interesting it is.

As for the bearded skull, what's the little grey spots for near his right eye? It seems out of place.
(11-24-2016, 03:21 AM)Wage Wrote: Welcome to PixelForums Cristian.

The game artwork is amazing. I'm particularly interested in the story behind the 3rd piece considering how interesting it is.

As for the bearded skull, what's the little grey spots for near his right eye? It seems out of place.

Thanks for the welcome!
Thanks, I made the game artwork to sell on a game market site as assets so it was a pretty fun project. It even made a profit so expect more game art Tongue
The 3rd piece was a piece for a local music proposal(murgas), hard to explain but its a cultural type of music based around carnaval and the premise was about our natural talents and the sacrifice we make to pursuit and nurture them.
As for the bearded skull, nice catch! I made it as a shirt design and looks like I uploaded the wrong version. Even in my portfolio, I'll have to fix that someday
(11-24-2016, 03:32 AM)Cristian Wrote:

Thanks for the welcome!
Thanks, I made the game artwork to sell on a game market site as assets so it was a pretty fun project. It even made a profit so expect more game art Tongue
The 3rd piece was a piece for a local music proposal(murgas), hard to explain but its a cultural type of music based around carnaval and the premise was about our natural talents and the sacrifice we make to pursuit and nurture them.
As for the bearded skull, nice catch! I made it as a shirt design and looks like I uploaded the wrong version. Even in my portfolio, I'll have to fix that someday

I think the contrast of our website colors helped me find the bearded skull mistakes haha. I really do like that 3rd piece though and I think it would look really amazing on a T-Shirt.

Congratulations on your game asset success.
(11-24-2016, 03:39 AM)Wage Wrote:

Thanks for the welcome!

I think the contrast of our website colors helped me find the bearded skull mistakes haha. I really do like that 3rd piece though and I think it would look really amazing on a T-Shirt.

Thanks, here's a crappy pic of that design on a shirt :)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNKW1EDBMJy/...y_cristian
(11-24-2016, 06:24 AM)Cristian Wrote:

Thanks for the welcome!

It's honestly hard to see with the camera quality, angle, and the lighting that way.
(11-24-2016, 07:29 AM)Wage Wrote:

Thanks for the welcome!

It's honestly hard to see with the camera quality, angle, and the lighting that way.

Agreed, I'll try to get a better pic soon
(11-24-2016, 10:35 PM)Cristian Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 07:29 AM)Wage Wrote:

Thanks for the welcome!

Agreed, I'll try to get a better pic soon

I'm looking forward to it!
Damn dude these are some interesting pieces of art. Loving it. Keep it up.
I am really into the video game designs recently so the last two really set it off for me as well as the skull. The rest, I am not a personal fan of but they are still well put together. Especially the human figure made from the roots, really cool.