Welcome, Guest Login Register

What screenshot software do you use?
Most of us use a screenshotting software to capture images on our desktop or even mobile devices to share with friends with programs like Gyazo, Lightshot, or even "puush". I'm interested in hearing what you all use for your daily tasks.

I personally use a program called ShareX. It's never let me down and comes packed with tons of features.
I use gyazo.

What tons of features are you talking about in ShareX?
(11-23-2016, 08:33 AM)Wizzard Wrote: I use gyazo.

What tons of features are you talking about in ShareX?

The ability to upload to a handful of different hosts and even your own, the tools that come with the program itself like color picker, etc. There's too many to name to be honest. I'll link you.

https://getsharex.com/features/
I use the native app from Windows 8 "Snipping Tool".
(11-27-2016, 12:50 AM)Art Wrote: I use the native app from Windows 8 "Snipping Tool".

I used to use the same thing back in like 2013 or so. Looking back at it it's honestly a good laugh. Extremely reliable though.
If you take screenshots on anything other than ShareX you must live in a whole lot of ignorance.
(12-17-2016, 09:57 PM)Snow Wrote: If you take screenshots on anything other than ShareX you must live in a whole lot of ignorance.

You'd be surprised by how many people don't even know about it.
(12-17-2016, 10:09 PM)Wage Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 09:57 PM)Snow Wrote: If you take screenshots on anything other than ShareX you must live in a whole lot of ignorance.

You'd be surprised by how many people don't even know about it.

I know, and they don't deserve the privilege to be on the internet.
I use print screen. Why would I need to have a software when it's already on there?
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

(12-18-2016, 07:17 AM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: I use print screen. Why would I need to have a software when it's already on there?

Rip Gasp Rip Gasp

I'm dead. Print screen is what you use when someone has a gun pointed at your head.