Welcome, Guest Login Register

Current Logo
Does anyone have any objections concerning our current logo (in the header of every page), could be improved a bit. I originally put it there just for a placeholder but it ended up being a thing apparently. Ideas?
I don't have any objections. I feel like it should represent 'pixels' more, but I'm not entirely sure how I would go about that... Overall though it's good and does the job!
(05-05-2016, 02:01 AM)Horizon Wrote: I don't have any objections. I feel like it should represent 'pixels' more, but I'm not entirely sure how I would go about that... Overall though it's good and does the job!

I personally don't mind it but I'm concerned that other users might not think that it fits.
Dont really have any objections to the current logo :) Just as Horizon said, it could have more of a "pixel" feel to it but thats pretty minor :)
(05-05-2016, 11:43 AM)Createch Wrote: Dont really have any objections to the current logo :) Just as Horizon said, it could have more of a "pixel" feel to it but thats pretty minor :)

I thought about making like half of it a bit pix-elated when I was making it but it made it look horrible.
(05-05-2016, 03:30 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 11:43 AM)Createch Wrote: Dont really have any objections to the current logo :) Just as Horizon said, it could have more of a "pixel" feel to it but thats pretty minor :)

I thought about making like half of it a bit pix-elated when I was making it but it made it look horrible.
If I get some free time tomorrow, I might try put something together see what I can come up with. Whether or not you want to use it is up to you :)
(05-05-2016, 06:17 PM)Createch Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 03:30 PM)Wage Wrote:

If I get some free time tomorrow, I might try put something together see what I can come up with. Whether or not you want to use it is up to you :)

That would be fantastic, go ahead and give it a go.
It's fine as is, and since I suck in creating any kinda banners(as you will see if you ever come across any of my forums...), I guess I cannot help you there... LOL
(05-26-2016, 06:14 PM)NetSteals Wrote: It's fine as is, and since I suck in creating any kinda banners(as you will see if you ever come across any of my forums...), I guess I cannot help you there... LOL

Yea it will be left alone until I or someone else comes up with something better.