Welcome, Guest Login Register

Looking for Community and Critique
 I am getting back into graphic design as a hobby after being out of the business for over 15 years. I never had any formal training only OJT training. Now, as a stay at home mom, I am looking to modernize my designs a bit, and expand my portfolio, and it would be cool to earn a little coffee money every once in a while. I thought that if I joined a few crowdsourcing sites, I can working on improving my designs and expanding my portfolio. The only problem is I keep getting banned from them because of poor quality. Here is a link to my portfolio on Wix. Please know I am NOT advertising, I am just using Wix as my protfolio. I look forward to chatting with everyone and receiving feedback! 
http://jettdesigns.wixsite.com/portfolio
I see a lot of good pieces on your portfolio bjett. You're always welcome to advertise and showoff your portfolio here on PixelForums. In fact we also allow users to advertise their brand/services in our Requests & Services sub-forum. So feel free to do that too if you'd like.

Welcome to PixelForums!
(11-22-2016, 02:52 PM)Wage Wrote: I see a lot of good pieces on your portfolio bjett. You're always welcome to advertise and showoff your portfolio here on PixelForums. In fact we also allow users to advertise their brand/services in our Requests & Services sub-forum. So feel free to do that too if you'd like.

Welcome to PixelForums!

Thank you for the feedback! I great to know about advertising!
(11-22-2016, 03:00 PM)bjett Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 02:52 PM)Wage Wrote: I see a lot of good pieces on your portfolio bjett. You're always welcome to advertise and showoff your portfolio here on PixelForums. In fact we also allow users to advertise their brand/services in our Requests & Services sub-forum. So feel free to do that too if you'd like.

Welcome to PixelForums!

Thank you for the feedback! I great to know about advertising!

No problem! Let me know if you need any help or have a question.