Welcome, Guest Login Register

What type of weather do you prefer?
I prefer rainy or snowy days just because they're really lacking where I live. What about all of you?
Where I live it can start out 5 degrees and raining, and by the afternoon it'll be 25 degrees and sunny. Personally I prefer cold weather, but I've never seen snow before, it doesn't get that cold here.
(11-05-2016, 08:36 PM)Benpai Wrote: Where I live it can start out 5 degrees and raining, and by the afternoon it'll be 25 degrees and sunny. Personally I prefer cold weather, but I've never seen snow before, it doesn't get that cold here.

You've never witness snow first-hand before? You're really missing out!  Sad
It hasn't snowed here for over 2 years.
That said I like a small breeze, and cloud. Can't stand heat and the sun is hell for my eyes.
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
It's been getting really cold this past week or so. I really hope it snows a lot this winter.
I personally like an meteor shower... coming towards earth.

I enjoy slightly rainy weather and when the sun is not too bright outside. Its nice and chill and gives good vibes.
Bit of an old thread here, huh?

Anyways, I'd have to say that Summer type weather would be perfect for me.
(11-05-2016, 08:36 PM)Benpai Wrote: Where I live it can start out 5 degrees and raining, and by the afternoon it'll be 25 degrees and sunny Mutuelles senior. Personally I prefer cold weather, but I've never seen snow before, it doesn't get that cold here.

Luckily you live in the corner now. So you can admire the beauty of the snow and even play in it when you want.

My favorite is spring/fall around here: warm days with cool nights. Sweatshirt with shorts.

But I love winter and all the snow we get here. But I also love the warm summer beach days here too.
We definitely get all 4 seasons where I live - that's the best!
[Image: htee5y.jpg]

Check the brews: [Image: maw22d.jpg]