Welcome, Guest Login Register

Umbra 5 - Logo
A not so recent logo I made to fit a gaming team called Umbra 5. I thought it turned out pretty nice. Click here for the full image.

[Image: 8xDj.png]
Really like this concept, nice and simple style and clean font to accompany the concept :)
(04-28-2016, 05:21 PM)Createch Wrote: Really like this concept, nice and simple style and clean font to accompany the concept :)

Thanks for the kind words. Even though it may look decent, the team itself didn't really last that long unfortunately.
I really like this. I like the way that the five is edgy, giving it a sort of strong and fast look. I also like how it surrounds the team, as a part of the name, instead of the number after or around it. It's unfortunate that the team didn't last. They had a great graphics designer working with them!
(06-13-2016, 01:38 AM)Rutsy Wrote: I really like this. I like the way that the five is edgy, giving it a sort of strong and fast look. I also like how it surrounds the team, as a part of the name, instead of the number after or around it. It's unfortunate that the team didn't last. They had a great graphics designer working with them!

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. It could of been a great team!